Britney shares new videos wearing a blue dress

10 hours ago, tobstar73 said:

Seriously she needs help asap. If anyone can look at that and think it’s ok. She looks out of it and he eyes and teeth are just I can’t even 

Watch out because the delusional fans will come for you and yeah there something off about her 

Edited by Abdul
  • Haha 2
25 minutes ago, Lex993 said:

Something is just not right and I really wish you would just delete ig and focus on her well-being. These videos are not those of an individual who has proper coping mechanisms in place. The way she looks, the way she talks, the way she writes it’s just not that a healthy person and it’s scary because something bad could happen to her.  

It’s the same person.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I've yet to see you share on positive thing on here about Britney; you don't like her Instagram, criticise her make up, her singing videos etc etc.

at some point, it becomes clear you're not here for support.

Pretty much anything I say about primeney is positive. 

+ yall hear negativity when there is none. Her not wearing her retainer = her not caring but when I say that I'm negative and hating. 

• Love 1
Just now, The Greatest Show said:

Pretty much anything I say about primeney is positive. 

+ yall hear negativity when there is none. Her not wearing her retainer = her not caring but when I say that I'm negative and hating. 

I agree people are over the top bashing Britney's looks and her teeth, but when you share a report of not wearing a ring, we're accused of causing 2007 LOL.

Also, the line is drawn at Britney, as many members in here are in the I heart thread bashing JT's looks and dragging his appearance.

Hypocritical. :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I agree people are over the top bashing Britney's looks and her teeth, but when you share a report of not wearing a ring, we're accused of causing 2007 LOL.

Also, the line is drawn at Britney, as many members in here are in the I heart thread bashing JT's looks and dragging his appearance.

Hypocritical. :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

These people talk **** about other celebrities no problem but I say that her clothes don't fit properly and im toxic? Lol. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block