Britney Spears and Sam Asghari reportedly heading for divorce after "crisis talks"

1 minute ago, dulcaewm said:

…I was responding directly to your response to my post about Why Should I Be Sad :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

you responded to me well before that because you got in your feelings about my opinion that certain a fans want to control britney and protect her from her own decisions. i purposely didn't name names

5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Who wants to control her though? She's a public figure, this is a forum where threads are made and discussions are had sis.

Parents want to protect their kids even when they're adults and old enough to make their decisions that doesn't mean they control them or make their decisions.

This narrative of Fans controlling Britney isn't true. 

Who wants to control her? Hmmm perhaps the thousands of "fans" online who were encouraging Jason Alexander to break into her home and stop her wedding, Perhaps the thousands of "fans" who harass her friends like Vicky online, possibly leading to her having to leave her job with Britney because she couldn't handle it anymore. Perhaps the thousands of "fans" commenting on her husbands social media telling him that he is abusing his wife and holding her hostage? Perhaps the "fans" who literally call the police to Britney's home when she doesn't do what they want her to.

You are entitled to your opinion, but don't play dumb and pretend like this constant barrage of hate directed towards her husband based on FEELINGS from people like you doesn't have a real world effect on Britney's life.

• Love 4
  • Like 3
Just now, BlackoutITZ said:

Who wants to control her? Hmmm perhaps the thousands of "fans" online who were encouraging Jason Alexander to break into her home and stop her wedding, Perhaps the thousands of "fans" who harass her friends like Vicky online, possibly leading to her having to leave her job with Britney because she couldn't handle it anymore. Perhaps the thousands of "fans" commenting on her husbands social media telling him that he is abusing his wife and holding her hostage? Perhaps the "fans" who literally call the police to Britney's home when she doesn't do what they want her to.

You are entitled to your opinion, but don't play dumb and pretend like this constant barrage of hate directed towards her husband based on FEELINGS from people like you doesn't have a real world effect on Britney's life.

Those aren't fans and putting other peoples incitement on others as a whole isn't fair.

We don't know the real reason Vicky and Britney aren't working together anymore, those people aren't fans that call the police and harass.

What barrage of hate? No one has called him out his name, or talked about anything personal when it comes to him.

Fans are fed up with him talking to her abusers TMZ, and they have that right to feel that way.

Although you disagree you have your right to feel how you want too. 

• Love 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Those aren't fans and putting other peoples incitement on others as a whole isn't fair.

We don't know the real reason Vicky and Britney aren't working together anymore, those people aren't fans that call the police and harass.

What barrage of hate? No one has called him out his name, or talked about anything personal when it comes to him.

Fans are fed up with him talking to her abusers TMZ, and they have that right to feel that way.

Although you disagree you have your right to feel how you want too. 

No, you're just playing dumb because the facts are inconvenient to you and get in the way of you enjoying your weird little hate b***r for Sam.

Saying that nobody has called him out by name or said anything personal about him is absolutely laughable and I'm not sure how you can even expect anyone to take you seriously when you write ridiculous things like that.

We don't know the reason Vicky stopped working for Britney, but we do know that for several months Vicky was publicly expressing how much the hatred she was receiving was affecting her and how difficult she was finding it, but it didn't stop.

You can try to use the excuse of "those people aren't fans" all you want, but that's just a cop out and a way for you to justify your hate to yourself. You know as well as I do that these opinions from fans directly feed into the conspiracies we see on social media and nobody is buying that you don't understand that,

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, BlackoutITZ said:

No, you're just playing dumb because the facts are inconvenient to you and get in the way of you enjoying your weird little hate b***r for Sam.

Saying that nobody has called him out by name or said anything personal about him is absolutely laughable and I'm not sure how you can even expect anyone to take you seriously when you write ridiculous things like that.

We don't know the reason Vicky stopped working for Britney, but we do know that for several months Vicky was publicly expressing how much the hatred she was receiving was affecting her and how difficult she was finding it, but it didn't stop.

You can try to use the excuse of "those people aren't fans" all you want, but that's just a cop out and a way for you to justify your hate to yourself. You know as well as I do that these opinions from fans directly feed into the conspiracies we see on social media and nobody is buying that you don't understand that,

TMZ: *harms Britney*
Britney: TMZ is causing me harm

Sam: *talks to TMZ*
fans: why the **** is Sam talking to TMZ?

you: :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

I'm not playing dumb about anything; I don't agree with people going to Sam's socials and harassing him or calling the cops to check on Britney is very wrong.

Most of the Free Britney Leaders showed themselves not to be real fans and are making money off Britney and stopped their support.

I'm not responsible for anyone's actions other than my own.

People have gone after Sam and Vicky on their socials and I don't agree with that, I don't and never have done that.

Not everyone will feel how you feel or have the same opinions as you do. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

TMZ: *harms Britney*
Britney: TMZ is causing me harm

Sam: *talks to TMZ*
fans: why the **** is Sam talking to TMZ?

you: :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Britney - "Play Nice Harvey" "

Britney - Are you TMZ, No we're X17, I love X17 I Don't like TMZ'

Britney - TMZ is harassing me

Sam: Pop up talking with TMZ  over and over again

Fans: Britney is okay with Sam talking to TMZ clearly  -  Fans: TMZ is terrible, and atrocious

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
28 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Who sis? Who is trying to run her life? Fans don't have access to Britney and fans have never run her life.

You may disagree with opinions but that doesn't equate to running someone's life, 

There is literally a group fans both here and online that want her to ditch anyone she looks happy with, from Vicky, to Paris, to Cade etc. want her to ditch her partner of seven years, want her to ditch her legal representation and spend huge amounts of efforts talking down anything she does from her Instagram to the one song she has released, because they think they know better. They called for her to unseal her health records, called for paparazzi to take photos of her "as proof" and literally called for the exact opposite of what she has made clear.

You can try and wash your hands of all this by saying "its their opinion", but at some point, you need to recognise that it's a never ending chain of demanding opinions that want Britney to do whatever it is they want.

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I'm not playing dumb about anything; I don't agree with people going to Sam's socials and harassing him or calling the cops to check on Britney is very wrong.

Most of the Free Britney Leaders showed themselves not to be real fans and are making money off Britney and stopped their support.

I'm not responsible for anyone's actions other than my own.

People have gone after Sam and Vicky on their socials and I don't agree with that, I don't and never have done that.

Not everyone will feel how you feel or have the same opinions as you do. 

Not real fans? That's false.

I know @wukemonmade it clear; Free Britney had a clear aim and a factual basis. It reached its end goal. However, Justice For Britney has been derailed by conspiracy theory, with little basis, and has no real, tangible endgoal because that sect of fans have essentially muddied the water.

There are some that fueled the conspiracy theory fires, and others who were literally pushed out of the fandom.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Not real fans? That's false.

I know @wukemonmade it clear; Free Britney had a clear aim and a factual basis. It reached its end goal. However, Justice For Britney has been derailed by conspiracy theory, with little basis, and has no real, tangible endgoal because that sect of fans have essentially muddied the water.

There are some that fueled the conspiracy theory fires, and others who were literally pushed out of the fandom.

TBH a lot of people questioned Free Britney LA and Meg over there for some of their actions.

Fact is the goal was to help Free Britney, and many of them and others claimed they'd still be active in the Justice side.

None of the Free Britney "leaders" have been posting the updates about the case or showing any kind of Justice support.

I don't agree with conspiracy theories on tik tok and that out of line behavior. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

There is literally a group fans both here and online that want her to ditch anyone she looks happy with, from Vicky, to Paris, to Cade etc. want her to ditch her partner of seven years, want her to ditch her legal representation and spend huge amounts of efforts talking down anything she does from her Instagram to the one song she has released, because they think they know better. They called for her to unseal her health records, called for paparazzi to take photos of her "as proof" and literally called for the exact opposite of what she has made clear.

You can try and wash your hands of all this by saying "its their opinion", but at some point, you need to recognise that it's a never ending chain of demanding opinions that want Britney to do whatever it is they want.

That's called having an opinion sis, Britney is a public figure and this is a forum to chat about topics, make threads and have conversations. 

Jamie called for Britney to have her medical records un sealed, most fans that I've seen in here think that should remain private and I think that should be private as well.

I think the argument you are making is based of Tik Tok, and conspiracy theorists and people that aren't fans. 

You can't blame everyone as a whole each person is responsible for their actions if they go and harass Sam, Vicky or Britney on Instagram has nothing to do with you or I. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block