Britney Spears and Sam Asghari reportedly heading for divorce after "crisis talks"

39 minutes ago, easy said:

according to the tabloids they've been headed for divorce since july :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Rumors about Reese Whiterspoon marriage started around 2021 and now she really divorced, I'm not saying I believe Daily Star but it doesn't take a genious to see they're having problems. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 5
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Flavor Of Love said:

I'm sorry for my comments in your thread. I just don't like comments like their.

You’re fine sis!

I just hope Britney is doing better and better and finds her stretches tough and doesn’t need no man to define her or to Halle her be strong!

When she was locked in that facility alone she was so strong and pushed through on her own!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, LizeS_ said:

Rumors about Reese Whiterspoon marriage started around 2021 and now she really divorced, I'm not saying I believe Daily Star but it doesn't take a genious to see they're having problems. 

I think that if they have problems, it could be the age difference, personality differences, Britney's insecurity that he might be unfaithful to her because of his youth and attractiveness, he wants to advance in his career and aim somewhere. Britney, on the other hand, wants to settle down, have a family and peace after what happened to her. So, in a way, I understand if it turned out that way (one day).

4 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

i have not seen one thing to indicate they're having problems but ok :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

You’re fine sis!

I just hope Britney is doing better and better and finds her stretches tough and doesn’t need no man to define her or to Halle her be strong!

When she was locked in that facility alone she was so strong and pushed through on her own!

I think, she needs to find herself again, in most now. Sitting at home is depressing when there is so much in the world that she has not yet known. She is young, smart, attractive woman, she can have everything she wants. ❤️❤️❤️

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

I think that if they have problems, it could be the age difference, personality differences, Britney's insecurity that he might be unfaithful to her because of his youth and attractiveness, he wants to advance in his career and aim somewhere. Britney, on the other hand, wants to settle down, have a family and peace after what happened to her. So, in a way, I understand if it turned out that way (one day).

That’s what I see is she’s settled down more and he’s out doing press and trying to be in Hollywood and Britney seems to want nothing to do with it at this time!

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Flavor Of Love said:

I think, she needs to find herself again, in most now. Sitting at home is depressing when there is so much in the world that she has not yet known. She is young, smart, attractive woman, she can have everything she wants. ❤️❤️❤️

Sitting in Cali too that’s good she went to Mexico but it be helpful to get out if that state more!

Especially when the Daphne stuff comes out!

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

A Tabloid posting a rumour that has been shared ever month since they got married.

Yall still need to have this explained ti you don't you?

Dont believe everything you read on the Internet. 

Well some users have a certain delusion about Sam. What's insulting is that they constantly question Britney's judgement over a 7-year relationship and then want to dictate what she should do with her relationships. 

I'm cackling at them actually suggesting she should go at it alone "like in the facility" ... I'm sure Britney would LOVE that piece of advice :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Edited by blackingouthenegativity
  • Love 7
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block