Why the hell is "My Prerogative" so underrated?

1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

Yeah...she was constantly doubling down on making Kfed part of her legacy and it turned people off. I still supported her, though. 

Yes, but he's the one who looks like a jerk now and Britney is living her best life! People still support her while Kfed is a flop who never had a career except being a professional leech. 

2 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Kfed ruined the video for everyone - that's why. People forget that the fans told Britney to leave him alone but she pretty much told us to F off. 

73f7i4.gif

Speak for yourself! It’s in my top 5 fav vids from her. Not even K-Flop could ruin its flawlessness..

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Better than some artists’ entire videographies. 

Edited by Emil87
  • Love 6

this is among my favorite songs of her, the cover was exceptional, the video is among the best of her career (totally underrated by everyone), the DVD intro, the case, omg - everything!!!

low key wish break the ice would've had this same treatment - its a really powerful song she has not exploited to it’s full potential and still sounds fresh. just the intro... so fitting.

Edited by leviathan
  • Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block