FULL REBELLION IN AI

5 hours ago, BSfan4Ever said:

I CAN REST IN PEACE :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

Nice concept... But except for the real Britney part I won't listen till My ears ache

I Dont Want To No Way GIF by Netflix Is a Joke

And what about the spoken part?! AI really wanna do not make me wanna sleep

Disturbing The Grudge GIF

Anyway all the AI thing I really dont like It... It's like they gonna do albums this way not needing anymore a real human artist... Creepy...

Edited by Gioney
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, jordeezy said:

U know.."Rebellion" could b about this AI bullshat tbh.... this voodoo that yall do. 

70ckq2.gif

4 hours ago, G-unit said:

Lmao literally sounds like the BJ tracks. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

8 minutes ago, Gioney said:

Nice concept... But except for the real Britney part I won't listen till My ears ache

I Dont Want To No Way GIF by Netflix Is a Joke

And what about the spoken part?! AI really wanna do not make me wanna sleep

Disturbing The Grudge GIF

Anyway all the AI thing I really dont like It... It's like they gonna do albums this way not needing anymore a real human artist... Creepy...

Guys don't expect too much from this it's a fan made + AI generated + rumored lyrics + off beat-messy-robotic AI vocals combination... Real deal probably 100 times better than this crap :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

Also they use real human singing for AI to replicate probably those new vocals you heard is by a fan for AI to replicate.

32 minutes ago, PablitoXS said:

If this song would have the chance to be good, her label would change the lyrics like they did to Monalisa and then released it. Probably not even Britney liked the final result and scrapped it.

Don't expect it to be good until real rebellion leaked. this is not even real it's combination of fanmade + Artificial Intelligence it's also off beat... I hope you know this.

16 minutes ago, Red Hot Lipstick said:

Don't expect it to be good until real rebellion leaked. this is not even real it's combination of fanmade + Artificial Intelligence it's also off beat... I hope you know this.

I know it's a fanmade version, but do you believe that Rebellion would chart in any country? Or do you think that it could at least be able to be released as a single? I don't think so.

A bunch of good tracks like "Look Who's Talking", "State Of Grace", "Whiplash" and others that were created at that time were recorded by other artists because they were worthy to be released.

Rebellion is just a leftover.

12 minutes ago, PablitoXS said:

I know it's a fanmade version, but do you believe that Rebellion would chart in any country? Or do you think that it could at least be able to be released as a single? I don't think so.

A bunch of good tracks like "Look Who's Talking", "State Of Grace", "Whiplash" and others that were created at that time were recorded by other artists because they were worthy to be released.

Rebellion is just a leftover.

It depends on what the rest of the song entails. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block