Britney says “The Hook Up” was always her favorite song in new IG post

I knew that... I was so so sure she loved it.

I can remember the energy when she danced to The Hook Up in front of my eyes during the Onyx Hotel Tour in Lyon. Everytime I'm listening to the song even the fact to just think about it, I can see the performance again and again (in my mind), it was wayyyy better than the Vegas night but shame we don't have the video.

Well just found the video - a 2004 - video :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Just watch the break, these jumps, wow, it's incredible.

Edited by TheGrandeLife
  • Love 2
36 minutes ago, TheGrandeLife said:

I knew that... I was so so sure she loved it.

I can remember the energy when she danced to The Hook Up in front of my eyes during the Onyx Hotel Tour in Lyon. Everytime I'm listening to the song even the fact to just think about it, I can see the performance again and again (in my mind), it was wayyyy better than the Vegas night but shame we don't have the video.

Well just found the video - a 2004 - video :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Just watch the break, these jumps, wow, it's incredible.

:yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 1

Yay, good girl Brit-Brit got good taste of her discography. My favourite beautiful Bermuda Triangle of seks is:

1. Get Naked

2. The Hook up

3. How I Roll (Yesyes blah blah, Femme Fatale, conservatorship-album. Blah blah. I witnessed Björk DJing at an underground gay party in Berlin, she played "Downtown where my posse's at". Techno gays freaked out in a good way.)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block