Britney giving Sam a facial on his Instagram stories (video)

21 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

You can tell humor is a big thing in their relationship and I love it. Those are the best kind of relationships. Some of the responses in here. Yikes ! He doesn’t seem annoyed at all. They’re being playful with each other while Britney is poking fun at spas that offer expensive facials while putting stuff on your face without asking and than charging you for it. I swear y’all make mountains outta mole hills. This is so innocent and you can see how well they get along. 

Edited by DulaPeeps
  • Love 3
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, Victoriab1tch said:

It's funny how different we see this video. I saw it and instantly thought that they were having fun and were just enjoying time together. All signs of a healthy relationship ❤️

You guys need to stop being so critical :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

It’s literally sorry, sad bottoms that have never been in a relationship that would see this as a negative thing. Literally every couple in the world acts like this - playful and fun. 

• Love 1
On 2/21/2023 at 10:19 PM, Eternalhouse said:

S: Can I pay you with kisses?😘

B: No thank you.😐

S: Why not?😕

B: Cuz I want money.😐

Lol I love how she is poking fun at insanely expensive skin care treatments that literally is a spray of whatever, and kinda brainwash you into thinking your skin is 'exhilarating', when it's just the stuff on the surface reflecting 🤣

I mean.... lol i'm sure the ingredients to do what its suppose to do trumps any off the counter stuff aside from the glisten

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block