Britney giving Sam a facial on his Instagram stories (video)

9 hours ago, pbarcelos said:

do they talk like this all the time? I’ve never seem them talking normally

I am sure they do talk like this at times yet definitely not always.  They are light hearted and cute.  We see a moment ….a few seconds .  Everything , every post , every outing or action is judged of hers and now him. 

• Like 1

Some of y’all are so crazy and mean saying she acts childish clearly you’ve never had a longtime relationship in your lives. My bf and I act the same way when we’re with one another. Mind you, he’s also 12 years younger than me, like Britney and Sam. I love that they’re sharing their intimate and funny moments. Oh and also, did you even watch “Chaotic”. Britney is literally the same. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Britney's still act like a child, not very adult-like. I feel like she's still mentally stuck in that maturity frame. Marrying Sam, who's a lot younger than her and inexperienced in life.... They're just not mature. It's their life... as long as it worked for both of them and they're happy. But they showed it to the public so they'll get judged, good or bad. 

10 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

Britney's still act like a child, not very adult-like. I feel like she's still mentally stuck in that maturity frame. Marrying Sam, who's a lot younger than her and inexperienced in life.... They're just not mature. It's their life... as long as it worked for both of them and they're happy. But they showed it to the public so they'll get judged, good or bad. 

I'm sorry,  I don't know who hurt you, but I know for a fact,  she's a time and place person,  she's always been like that. 

Still it's making her happy,  and it has been proven acting adult all the time isn't really healthy, something acting like a child balances nature out,  and it shows that she hasn't lost that since of innocence as most adults do, especially In traumatic situations when being Cynical is more normal than her happy and optimistic vibes.

She coming from her situation to be emotionally happy, that's rare, extremely rare, most are angry and Cynical..even after therapy they become emotionally dead and built a wall that's hard to break, she's the rare one, cos anybody else would be the latter..

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Aymama said:

It’s healthy. Society has made us think having fun and being playful like this as adults is bad but it’s actually what the world needs more of. 

My Generation grew up when your 18, you are on your own, in jail, don't call me to bail you,,etc.

Today's Generation even at 24,I'm still a kid, call me at 30..

Let me enjoy my 20s as an adult..

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block