Sam Asghari (Secretly?) Puts (Phone?) That Blackbox's Edan Yemini Gave Him Into Britney's Pockets...thoughts?? (2018 Video)

all i see is that he puts smth and says her smth. idk that he puts. so saying he is doing smth bad and he is team con without any actual proof what did he put or  said to her is just wrong in so many ways. stop blaming person if u don't have a factual proof. this witchhunt need to stop. this people saying u need to remove rose glasses to others need to fk off. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Why would Edan want to hand her a phone ? I thought her phone use was restricted ??

Also, Pretty sure anyone would notice someone putting a phone in their pocket with tight pants like these.

Also, could be that he asked for Brit's phone back after Edan took it through security for her

Also, you got no business keep trying to discredit Sam when Britney freely loves him, married him and chooses to be happy with him.

Just stop. 

• Like 4
On 2/20/2023 at 2:18 AM, icybaby said:

all i see is that he puts smth and says her smth. idk that he puts. so saying he is doing smth bad and he is team con without any actual proof what did he put or  said to her is just wrong in so many ways. stop blaming person if u don't have a factual proof. this witchhunt need to stop. this people saying u need to remove rose glasses to others need to fk off. 

Edan said something to Sam and then passed along [The following text in these brackets is redacted as this is not certain at allBritney’s phone. Sam then pretended to be having a close moment with Britney while slipping her bugged phone back into her pocket. He left his hand there to make her think he was just being affectionate.] Sam also looked around to make sure there were no paparazzi around or something. He didn’t want to be seen doing what he was doing. There was a massive surveillance apparatus around Britney during the conservatorship and Sam was playing along.

24britney1-facebookJumbo.jpg?year=2021&h
WWW.NYTIMES.COM

An account by a former employee of the security team hired by Ms. Spears’s father created the most...

Edited by dulcaewm
Redacted highly speculative text
  • Love 1
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, easy said:

it will be a great day when fans realize being "suspicious" of sam is a team con tactic intended to isolate her. y'all should a) stop thinking you know sam better than her and questioning her decisions, especially the ones she's made as a free woman. b) join us back in 2023, i couldn't give a **** less about a banon narrative from a 2018 blurry, obstructed paparazzi video. 

Britney is most definitely not an idiot and her intelligence has nothing to do with the fact that Sam is trash. I’m not questioning her decisions, I’m questioning his integrity because he seems to have none and is willing to lie to and mislead his now wife.

• Love 4
Just now, dulcaewm said:

Britney is most definitely not an idiot and her intelligence has nothing to do with the fact that Sam is trash. I’m not questioning her decisions, I’m questioning his integrity because he seems to have none and is willing to lie to and mislead his now wife.

this fact you speak of is your opinion. you have ZERO clue to anything they speak about privately behind closed doors to be making such a bold statement about him having no integrity or allegedly misleading her. and thus are questioning her judgement and intelligence, as if she wouldn't know she was being "misled" or married to someone of "no integrity"

• Love 3
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, dulcaewm said:

Edan said something to Sam and then passed along Britney’s phone. Sam then pretended to be having a close moment with Britney while slipping her bugged phone back into her pocket. He left his hand there to make her think he was just being affectionate. Sam also looked around to make sure there were no paparazzi around or something. He didn’t want to be seen doing what he was doing. There was a massive surveillance apparatus around Britney during the conservatorship and Sam was playing along.

24britney1-facebookJumbo.jpg?year=2021&h
WWW.NYTIMES.COM

An account by a former employee of the security team hired by Ms. Spears’s father created the most...

Prove it.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Some of yall are truly ignorant and delusional, and will search for literally anything to justify your hatred of Sam, despite literally everything to the contrary.

Firstly, you cannot see what the item is. Speculation in this way is not only idiotic, but muddies the water. For all that we are aware of regarding Blackbox, they would still be tasked with carrying higher security items, which leads into point two...

Secondly, it was 2018, what happened in 2018? The Piece Of Me Tour. The video looks like JFK Airport, and her outfit matches what she wore in JFK, when travelling on the POM Tour, and she's queuing in an area with metal detectors, and people lifting trays further up...

With all of that very clear context in the video, one could assume It's her passport...because she's in a queue...at an airport.

Some of yall need to watch a video before diving off the deepend from a headline.

• Love 1
  • Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block