Sam Asghari (Secretly?) Puts (Phone?) That Blackbox's Edan Yemini Gave Him Into Britney's Pockets...thoughts?? (2018 Video)

2 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

here we go again GIF

😂 see guys she admitted she might have made a mistake what a clown”

:byebye_goodbye_leaving:

I'm sorry if that sounds harsh, but hopefully you learn from this to not jump to conclusions so quickly and then make statements as facts, as we have already seen what the spread of misinformation has done to Britney's private and personal life and safety (BAnon encouraging Jason Alexander to break into her home with a knife, BAnon calling cops to her home for no reason), the misinformation is actively dangerous to Britney and plays into the hands of Team Con perfectly

• Love 2
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

I'm sorry if that sounds harsh, but hopefully you learn from this to not jump to conclusions so quickly and then make statements as facts, as we have already seen what the spread of misinformation has done to Britney's private and personal life and safety (BAnon encouraging Jason Alexander to break into her home with a knife, BAnon calling cops to her home for no reason), the misinformation is actively dangerous to Britney and plays into the hands of Team Con perfectly

I only said I may have made a mistake about the phone being placed in her pocket, I stand by everything else I said. Something is not right about that video.

• Love 1

i mean we already know her phones were mirrored and monitored… do y’all guys think every time b has to use her phone black box had to check it? could sam had just being going with the motions to stay in the loop? was he compliant? was this even a phone he had put in her pocket???  anyways tho… i’m pretty sure britney knew he put something im her pocket… she is aware lol

• Like 1
15 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

With all of that very clear context in the video, one could assume It's her passport...because she's in a queue...at an airport.

Exactly. Thank God people with an educated brain and logical thinking actually exist on this forum still. 

I am so tired of arguing with children on here ... Gen Z is really starting to scare me with their lack of critical thinking skills. Do they not teach this in school anymore? 

• Love 3
13 hours ago, dulcaewm said:

The lengths I’m going to…:mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:
Why are Sam and the founder/ceo of Blackbox trying to be so discreet “in the middle of a very public place knowing there’s cameras on him”? Why is Sam checking back to make sure Britney’s not looking? If Sam is holding Britney’s passport and this is all about run of the mill security issues, why does Sam have Britney’s passport out in the open and not tucked away in his pocket and again, why so secretive towards Britney? The passport that he’s holding in his left hand in that photo, if it is one, is not Britney’s, it’s his. He took an item from Edan and placed it in her pocket.

Yes, the lengths you are going to, particularly since you came to the conclusion that you were wrong, but still dislike Sam, reiterating the point; it's not about anything other than disliking Sam.

Why are they being discreet? Because as much as Blackbox were involved in the conservatorship, based on Vlasov's statements, they were hired as security. It's part of the job.

Once again, the lengths you're going to to justify it. Why does Sam have Britney's passport "out in the open" when it was a "stealithy" placed secret phone? Pick a narrative you've made it.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, Yok1 said:

Some people here would still defend Sam even if he would be caught on camera physically harming Britney. Sam has always been shady.

Some people here would come up with some bat**** insane bull**** story even if he did something completely inane and inconsequential.

Sam Asghari (Secretly?) Farts (Gas?) With The Help from Blackbox's Edan Yemini To Poison Britney's Lungs...thoughts?? (2018 Video)

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, very_urban said:

Some people here would come up with some bat**** insane bull**** story even if he did something completely inane and inconsequential.

Sam Asghari (Secretly?) Farts (Gas?) With The Help from Blackbox's Edan Yemini To Poison Britney's Lungs...thoughts?? (2018 Video)

Didn't he lie when Britney was locked in Lou's facility and fighting for her life? Sam said she was doing great. The man is a liar. In the video he does Edan's bidding. He worked for team Con. I wish Sam was a good man. But the truth is out there. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
23 minutes ago, Yok1 said:

Didn't he lie when Britney was locked in Lou's facility and fighting for her life? Sam said she was doing great. The man is a liar. In the video he does Edan's bidding. He worked for team Con. I wish Sam was a good man. But the truth is out there. 

And how do you know that he wasn't playing along like Britney herself did at that time? And what "bidding" are you even talking about? There's nothing of interest going on in that video.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, very_urban said:

And how do you know that he wasn't playing along like Britney herself did at that time? And what "bidding" are you even talking about? There's nothing of interest going on in that video.

Britney wasn't playing along, she was drugged and trafficked. They posted that instagram post about father's illness acting like it was her and the 'me time' nonsense. Britney said no one was on her side when she was locked in that facility that includes Sam. He follows Britney's controllers' rules and he gets some movie roles, red carpet exposure etc. Hollywood is evil unfortunately. Britney was never protected by her family. Sam has to play along, otherwise he will be removed from Britney's life. That's still evil. They **** and manipulate this woman for their advantage. It's sickening. Prayers are for Britney's safety. They probably are planning her 'demise'. But public is waking up. They know what happened to MJ, Whitney, Brittany Murphy. Thousands on social media know what they're doing to Britney. It's not 2007 anymore. Fingers crossed for Britney's real freedom. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
5 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Yes, the lengths you are going to, particularly since you came to the conclusion that you were wrong, but still dislike Sam, reiterating the point; it's not about anything other than disliking Sam.

Why are they being discreet? Because as much as Blackbox were involved in the conservatorship, based on Vlasov's statements, they were hired as security. It's part of the job.

Once again, the lengths you're going to to justify it. Why does Sam have Britney's passport "out in the open" when it was a "stealithy" placed secret phone? Pick a narrative you've made it.

1) his behavior in this video is weird as hell regardless of what it was that Edan gave him. “anything other than disliking Sam” His behavior is not bizarre because I dislike Sam, I dislike Sam because his behavior is bizarre. I had no major issues with this man until I saw how he was operating post con. And then to see his behavior during the con and putting it all together, he just seems like he’s playing both sides for his own benefit. I’m not part of BAnon, I think they’re despicable and honestly monstrous. I just think that Sam might just be in this for himself.

2) they weren’t just being discreet to shield themselves from the public, it seems they were also making sure Britney couldn’t see what they were doing based on Sam and Edan’s body language/movements 

“It really reminded me of somebody that was in prison,” said Mr. Vlasov, 30. “And security was put in a position to be the prison guards essentially.”

The role of Black Box was to keep Britney away from and in minimal contact with the rest of the world, not to keep the world away from Britney. The whole security thing was a facade. They weren’t trying to protect her, they were keeping her confined. Any “security” provided was in aid of and for the benefit of the con, nothing else. Her physical and mental wellbeing was of no concern. She was a commodity, expensive cargo, not a person.

3) I said that because the passport was out in the open, it couldn’t have been Britney’s passport if this was about security. That’s ridiculous. It would have to have been his own. Because of the odd way Sam slid what he’s holding down her side, it made it seem like he was carefully sliding something into her pocket. I said that after rewatching that part of the video a few times , I conceded that it’s probably not her bugged phone that was being slid. Edit: plus after seeing other photos of her at the airport, she probably already had her phone on her.

Sam was given something by Edan that they didn’t want captured on camera and that they seemingly didn’t want Britney to see, either. That is what led to the suspicion about the second half of the video and is the main issue here.

Edited by dulcaewm
5 hours ago, very_urban said:

You're right but it's really pointless debating with these insane people. It literally doesn't matter how much logic you provide them, they are fully committed to their own delusions, it's too late for them they are a lost cause.  It's mainly just sad because they don't care how their behavior harms Britney, and they further delude themselves to justify it in their heads.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block