Sam Asghari (Secretly?) Puts (Phone?) That Blackbox's Edan Yemini Gave Him Into Britney's Pockets...thoughts?? (2018 Video)

11 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Hi Sweetie, I see you reapond like this to several users who you disagree with. Just want that no amount of passive aggressive use of emoticons will make you right...

Now, back to the thread. While it wasn't on the tour, the point remains; JFK Airport, in the security queue. 

spacer.png

It’s super obvious that they’re in line at the airport, and this photo was taken just after he “stealthily” slipped the item that was handed to him in her pocket like he’s in a James Bond movie and kept his hand there. Keep trying to make this make sense.

Edited by dulcaewm
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, Kevney said:

this is damning.

when will his ****riders see the light???

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

People refuse to see how complicit he was in the Con, the excuse usually is that Sam had to play ball so he could stay in the relationship.

Britney let the world know multiple times she felt like "they" were trying to kill her.

In my opinion Britney's life matters more than Sam being complicit to hold onto a relationship.

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 6
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Why would Edan want to hand her a phone ? I thought her phone use was restricted ??

Also, Pretty sure anyone would notice someone putting a phone in their pocket with tight pants like these.

Also, could be that he asked for Brit's phone back after Edan took it through security for her

Also, you got no business keep trying to discredit Sam when Britney freely loves him, married him and chooses to be happy with him.

Just stop. 

also we he put it without her knowing it. ok.

then what is next? has she never found the phone in the pants?

or she found it freaked out like 'wtf what is this strange never before seen phone?'

like even if the OP is right, what does this prove?

1 hour ago, dulcaewm said:

It’s super obvious that they’re in line at the airport, and this photo was taken just after he “stealthily” slipped the item that was handed to him in her pocket like he’s in a James Bond movie and kept his hand there. Keep trying to make this make sense.

Sweetie, you saw a hyperbolic header and took it as fact, look at the lengths you're going to justify it. He "stealthily" slipped an item....in the middle of a very public space knowing there's cameras on him.

Keep trying, but try harder.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Sweetie, you saw a hyperbolic header and took it as fact, look at the lengths you're going to justify it. He "stealthily" slipped an item....in the middle of a very public space knowing there's cameras on him.

Not only that his hand is not even near the back pocket of her shorts.  It does not seem like he lifter up the shirt to make the pocket accessible.  It seems like that vest has no pockets either. 

Please just stop and let her live her life.  She has to learned again whom she can and can't trust. 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

The lengths I’m going to…:mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:
Why are Sam and the founder/ceo of Blackbox trying to be so discreet “in the middle of a very public place knowing there’s cameras on him”? Why is Sam checking back to make sure Britney’s not looking? If Sam is holding Britney’s passport and this is all about run of the mill security issues, why does Sam have Britney’s passport out in the open and not tucked away in his pocket and again, why so secretive towards Britney? The passport that he’s holding in his left hand in that photo, if it is one, is not Britney’s, it’s his. He took an item from Edan and placed it in her pocket.

Edited by dulcaewm
  • Love 1
32 minutes ago, josven87 said:

Not only that his hand is not even near the back pocket of her shorts.  It does not seem like he lifter up the shirt to make the pocket accessible.  It seems like that vest has no pockets either. 

Please just stop and let her live her life.  She has to learned again whom she can and can't trust. 

I watched it again a few more times. At the beginning, Edan takes out what could be her phone. I’ll concede that Sam doesn’t actually appear to be sliding something into her pocket. For some reason he’s slowly sliding what he’s holding down her left side by the railing and then keeps his hand there. His behavior leading up to that is very odd. All I know is that Blackbox guy had her phone bugged, her bedroom, everything he could at Jamie’s request and Sam’s behavior here with Edan is weird.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, dulcaewm said:

Britney is most definitely not an idiot and her intelligence has nothing to do with the fact that Sam is trash. I’m not questioning her decisions, I’m questioning his integrity because he seems to have none and is willing to lie to and mislead his now wife.

Genuinely though... who do you actually think you are to make statements like this as fact? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

You're literally just a random stranger with too much time on their hands who is obsessing over two people that you've never met, two people who have absolutely no idea you exist and never will, two people who you have absolutely zero personal knowledge of, and yet you're spending your time on the internet saying disparaging things about their character and calling him a liar with no integrity based on absolutely nothing other than a "feeling" that you, a total stranger, got from watching a video without any context or knowledge of the situation?

Does the thought of growing up ever cross your mind? Like, ever? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, dulcaewm said:

I watched it again a few more times. At the beginning, Edan takes out what could be her phone. I’ll concede that Sam doesn’t actually appear to be sliding something into her pocket. For some reason he’s slowly sliding what he’s holding down her left side by the railing and then keeps his hand there. His behavior leading up to that is very odd. All I know is that Blackbox guy had her phone bugged, her bedroom, everything he could at Jamie’s request and Sam’s behavior here with Edan is weird.

Wait, so you just spent this whole thread supporting your baseless argument by insisting that Sam slid a phone into her pocket, but then admitted you were wrong and that didn't happen? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Do you ever wonder what else you are wrong about? Maybe that should be a lesson for you, just some advice

:blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: BAnon really don't help yourselves when you clown yourselves like this

• Like 1
1 minute ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Wait, so you just spent this whole thread supporting your baseless argument by insisting that Sam slid a phone into her pocket, but then admitted you were wrong and that didn't happen? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Do you ever wonder what else you are wrong about? Maybe that should be a lesson for you, just some advice

:blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: BAnon really don't help yourselves when you clown yourselves like this

here we go again GIF

😂 see guys she admitted she might have made a mistake what a clown”

:byebye_goodbye_leaving:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block