Sam Asghari (Secretly?) Puts (Phone?) That Blackbox's Edan Yemini Gave Him Into Britney's Pockets...thoughts?? (2018 Video)

13 minutes ago, Ace of Base said:

Every time I open a Sam related thread, I'm literally laughing at all the dense twinks who genuinely believe Sam simply "fell in love" with Britney and doesn't have ANY financial/career interests in this relationship. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

why couldn't he fell in love with her? u guys act like Britney can not be loved for the person she is because she has money and fortune. and she had her father to approve her boyfriends for like 14 years. i mean ofc she is rich woman and gold diggers always going to be there.  and yes Kevin was one of them and no1 is saying Sam is saint but at least he has a job.  And he pursues his acting gigs. Britney married him. Can u respect that decision and stop bashing her husband? How hard is that? Also  believe it or not Britney won't listen any of u. She will continue to live her life as a free woman and won't give a **** . So get over that and please live ur own life.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, icybaby said:

why couldn't he fell in love with her? u guys act like Britney can not be loved for the person she is because she has money and fortune. and she had her father to approve her boyfriends for like 14 years. i mean ofc she is rich woman and gold diggers always going to be there.  and yes Kevin was one of them and no1 is saying Sam is saint but at least he has a job.  And he pursues his acting gigs. Britney married him. Can u respect that decision and stop bashing her husband? How hard is that? Also  believe it or not Britney won't listen any of u. She will continue to live her life as a free woman and won't give a **** . So get over that and please live ur own life.

and sam has always recognized and appreciated the opportunities he's got because he's britney's boyfriend/husband. he knows he gets more offers because of his relationship, and has never resented britney's popularity over him. can't say the same for literally any of her past boyfriends. 

• Like 7

Guys let's be honest, if he lasted all those years he must have played by the rules. Of course he did things he was asked to do by team Con, however, we all know he eventually supported the movement and contributed by speaking out against her dad and the whole situation. That was brave of him and helped giving credibility to FreeB and somehow a sort of approval coming from Britney.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, icybaby said:

I'm sorry but I'll NEVER believe a 20-something year-old whose main goal is to build a career in the industry in Hollywood would simply fell in love with a woman in her late 30s who couldn't get ice cream without her dad's permission at the time and had mental health issues, unless she was Britney Spears. That's not how "true love" works, lmao

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, dulcaewm said:

Britney is most definitely not an idiot and her intelligence has nothing to do with the fact that Sam is trash. I’m not questioning her decisions, I’m questioning his integrity because he seems to have none and is willing to lie to and mislead his now wife.

Ever heard of Stockholm Syndrome? Google it.

Plus, just because Britney may genuinely love S(c)am, doesn't really mean his love towards her is as genuine and not profit-oriented. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: I guess you're not aware how many boy-toy gold-digger types of men are out there, especially in places like LA, looking for rich vulnerable women in their 40-50s. 

Edited by Ace of Base
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Ace of Base said:

Ever heard of Stockholm Syndrome? Google it.

Plus, just because Britney may genuinely love S(c)am, doesn't really mean his love towards her is as genuine and not profit-oriented. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: I guess you're not aware how many boy-toy gold-digger types of men are out there, especially in places like LA, looking for rich vulnerable women in their 40-50s. 

…are you talking to me? :walkoff_miss_new_york_ny_tiffany_walking: I said Sam is trash

• Haha 2

Damn! I never saw that! The way he looked at her, like BABY I LOVE YOU, I WANT YOU NOW, to distract her at the exact same moment when he put it in her pocket so she can't noticed anything. So disturbing! He also seems very agitated talking with Adam at the begining! "We have to do it quick" vibes. Britney lost looks tho... It's broke my heart! The things they did to this girl is beyond inhuman... I want to vomit!

I just hope deep in my heart, that the guy changed and really loves her now. So sad! Especially when you know that she only has him!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Love 5
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Johanpapz said:

Damn! I never saw that! The way he looked at her, like BABY I LOVE YOU, I WANT YOU NOW, to distract her at the exact same moment when he put it in her pocket so she can't noticed anything. So disturbing! He also seems very agitated talking with Adam at the begining! "We have to do it quick" vibes. Britney lost looks tho... It's broke my heart! The thing they did to this girl is beyond inhuman... I want to vomit!

I just hope deep in my heart, that the guy changed and really loves her now. So sad! Especially when you know that she only has him!

Agreed, except I don’t think Britney was looking lost or anything, she just didn’t know, or at least that they didn’t want her to know. That’s my point. Not that she’s gullible or too out of it mentally or whatever. The content of that video combined with who is in that video is disturbing.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, icybaby said:

and she had her father to approve her boyfriends for like 14 years.

Baffling that you guys don’t see that Sam is also Jamie approved and how much of a red flag that is.

Britney’s intelligence, acumen, and newfound independence does not change the fact that Sam moves like a snake and always has.

• Love 3
Just now, dulcaewm said:

Baffling that you guys don’t see that Sam is also Jamie approved and how much of a red flag that is.

Britney’s intelligence, acumen, and newfound independence does not change the fact that Sam moves like a snake and always has.

That's because these girls will give him a pass due to his D and *** we've all seen the draggings of TMZ yet when Sam is involved all of a sudden "All is well". :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 3
4 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Some of yall are truly ignorant and delusional, and will search for literally anything to justify your hatred of Sam, despite literally everything to the contrary.

Firstly, you cannot see what the item is. Speculation in this way is not only idiotic, but muddies the water. For all that we are aware of regarding Blackbox, they would still be tasked with carrying higher security items, which leads into point two...

Secondly, it was 2018, what happened in 2018? The Piece Of Me Tour. The video looks like JFK Airport, and her outfit matches what she wore in JFK, when travelling on the POM Tour, and she's queuing in an area with metal detectors, and people lifting trays further up...

With all of that very clear context in the video, one could assume It's her passport...because she's in a queue...at an airport.

Some of yall need to watch a video before diving off the deepend from a headline.

:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses::madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block