Can someone translate the french intro subtitles here for me (work bit*h)

La vitesse de la lumière, qui dévoile le son, résonne à l’oreille. Ou est-ce, de qui devons-nous avoir peur ? Les désespérés divulguent leurs secrets. Les vertueux tirent leurs épées. Miroirs brisés reçus parmi les seigneurs. Il y a plus que ce que l'on voit que ce qui est vu. Le miracle sanglant sera rétabli par l’aveugle.

Which in English translates to: 

The speed of light, which reveals sound, resonates in the ear. Or is it, who should we be afraid of? The desperate divulge their secrets. The righteous draw their swords. Broken mirrors received among the lords. There is more than what is seen than what is seen. The bloody miracle will be restored by the blind.

Fun fact #1: The woman has a French-Canadian accent.

Fun fact #2: Sounds like a bunch of nonsense.

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, theKARATEkid said:

The speed of light, which reveals sound, resonates in the ear. Or is it, who should we be afraid of? The desperate divulge their secrets. The righteous draw their swords. Broken mirrors received among the lords. There is more than what is seen than what is seen. The bloody miracle will be restored by the blind.

This reads like an insta caption. 

• Haha 7
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, theKARATEkid said:

La vitesse de la lumière, qui dévoile le son, résonne à l’oreille. Ou est-ce, de qui devons-nous avoir peur ? Les désespérés divulguent leurs secrets. Les vertueux tirent leurs épées. Miroirs brisés reçus parmi les seigneurs. Il y a plus que ce que l'on voit que ce qui est vu. Le miracle sanglant sera rétabli par l’aveugle.

Ah moi j'avais toujours compris "où est-ce" du coup "where is it/that" mais pour le coup ouais ça a aucun sens ce truc.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, theKARATEkid said:

Thank you!!!! Can you also post the translation for Coupure Électrique!? Hehe thanks monsieur!! 🥰

• Love 1
9 hours ago, theKARATEkid said:

The speed of light, which reveals sound, resonates in the ear !!!! Or is it, who should we be afraid of?!?  🙈🙈The desperate divulge their secrets 🤐 📚 The righteous draw their swords !!!⚔️ Broken mirrors received among the lords. There is more than what is seen than what is seen !!!! 👀 The bloody miracle will be restored by the blind !! Oh and KISS MY ****** 🌹🌹🌹

LITTERALY :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

22 hours ago, BlurredLover said:

Thank you!!!! Can you also post the translation for Coupure Électrique!? Hehe thanks monsieur!! 🥰

I forget the world, when you make,

Make love to me, my love.

Just like a blackout

Just a moment with you,

In the dark.

Just a moment with you,

In the dark.

Just like a blackout.

You're the light .

You're the light.

Just like a blackout

The song really has no meaning. Some sentences don't even really make sense when it comes to grammar and syntax in French ;)

• Love 4
On 2/15/2023 at 9:14 PM, theKARATEkid said:

The speed of light, which reveals sound, resonates in the ear !!!! Or is it, who should we be afraid of?!?  🙈🙈The desperate divulge their secrets 🤐 📚 The righteous draw their swords !!!⚔️ Broken mirrors received among the lords. There is more than what is seen than what is seen !!!! 👀 The bloody miracle will be restored by the blind !! Oh and KISS MY ****** 🌹🌹🌹

Lmaooo

On 2/18/2023 at 3:14 AM, Almost Mystical said:

Did somebody from Montréal sang this?

Could be someone from Louisiana too since there's a pretty big francophone community there and since the way they speak French in Louisiana sounds similar to Québécois French.

But it's definitely not someone from Metropolitan France. Really has a North American French sound to me.

14 hours ago, ydmc said:

Could be someone from Louisiana too since there's a pretty big francophone community there and since the way they speak French in Louisiana sounds similar to Québécois French.

But it's definitely not someone from Metropolitan France. Really has a North American French sound to me.

Whoa I didn't know that, she probably wrote Coupure Electrique in Louisiana after all. :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block