Did Billy B ever acknowledge he was catfished? And on that note, was there ever proof he WAS being catfished? Even though we “know” he was.

i think it was proven when he released those audios and it sounded like the same girl that was catfishing jason alexander, aka not at ALL britney's voice. i don't think he ever admitted it though, he just kind of stopped talking about it all together and the last thing i remember from him was him selling **** on instagram :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1

He was really talking to her.
Around Christmas 2021, Britney was wearing some nice new dresses in front of the Christmas tree, which were a present from Billy B's friend, designer Johnathan Kayne. The dresses are from that friend's brand. Johnathan Kayne thanked Billy B for introducing Britney on his Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWmVlOfgVwczpKKMCGVqCwJLlnCr7nOc4-xELk0/

Edited by turquoise
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
40 minutes ago, turquoise said:

He was really talking to her.
Around Christmas 2021, Britney was wearing some nice new dresses in front of the Christmas tree, which were a present from Billy B's friend, designer Johnathan Kayne. The dresses are from that friend's brand. Johnathan Kayne thanked Billy B for introducing Britney on his Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWmVlOfgVwczpKKMCGVqCwJLlnCr7nOc4-xELk0/

🙀 

link is broken tho

• Like 1

I dont know. I do believe the catfish stories, and Billy kinda just fitted Britneys instas tofit his narrative.

I dont think its wrong to say Britney ONLY hates her sister. I think its complicated, and I think she misses the sister SHE KNEW, and she hates the sister she has become. She will always love AND hate Jamie Lynn, and I do think britney would forgive if Jamie lynn stepped up and showed she was wrong.

If he was really talking to her then that means she was talking to Jason Alexander as well. He was the one who gave Billy her contact info. She was apparently all flirting with Jason, keeping contact with him and leading him on.

So I don't think either one were talking to her. If anything MAYBE Billy starting talking to the real Britney later on, but for awhile it was a catfish imo. 

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, samwoods321 said:

No, he silent and should stay that way. That whole thing was beyond cringe and we should never speak of it again 

I understand what you mean but I do think it’s important to bring it to attention from time to time… He deserves to be exposed for the liar that he is and we need to remind people of what he did.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block