Daily Mail source denies intervention + new pics

LizeS_

Just now, Lola2790 said:

This was filed under penalty of perjury and Jodi never addressed this to my knowledge so yes I do. Both Jamie and Jodi are obviously trash but people tend to overlook the fact that Jodi was accused of conservatorship abuse by several people.

yes, and everytime jamie says he did nothing wrong in a court doc i guess that means he's telling the truth then too,right? jodi has addressed it through her lawyer, saying exactly what i said. that jamie grossly misrepresented their conversation. it was published by everyone, including variety.

Britney-Spears-02-1.jpg?w=1000&h=563&cro
VARIETY.COM

Jamie Spears alleges Britney Spears' conservator said she is "mentally sick." In a statement to Variety, Jodi Montgomery fights back.

jodi is obviously no saint, but jamie very clearly lied about this interaction.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, easy said:

yes, and everytime jamie says he did nothing wrong in a court doc i guess that means he's telling the truth then too,right? jodi has addressed it through her lawyer, saying exactly what i said. that jamie grossly misrepresented their conversation. it was published by everyone, including variety.

Britney-Spears-02-1.jpg?w=1000&h=563&cro
VARIETY.COM

Jamie Spears alleges Britney Spears' conservator said she is "mentally sick." In a statement to Variety, Jodi Montgomery fights back.

jodi is obviously no saint, but jamie very clearly lied about this interaction.

Hmm...I don't think we can know either way. Vivian Thoreen claimed Jamie had a phone call with Jodi where she suggested a potential 5150 and subsequently backtracked via email.

Besides, Lauriann Wright, Jodi's attorney is the same ***** that tried to close off Britney's hearing on June 23 from the public. She told Penny that Britney's boys' privacy could be invaded and to close the court before Britney cut her off to say "I think they've done a good job at exploiting my life...so it should be an open court hearing and they should listen to what I have to say."

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Lola2790 said:

Hmm...I don't think we can know either way. Vivian Thoreen claimed Jamie had a phone call with Jodi where she suggested a potential 5150 and subsequently backtracked via email.

Besides, Lauriann Wright, Jodi's attorney is the same ***** that tried to close off Britney's hearing on June 23 from the public. She told Penny that Britney's boys' privacy could be invaded and to close the court before Britney cut her off to say "I think they've done a good job at exploiting my life...so it should be an open court hearing and they should listen to what I have to say."

sure we can't know for certain, i can't find the document that held the email between them currently.

however, i think that given the history of both people, i believe jodi here. after britney's testimony, jodi is the ONLY one on team con that actually started defending and advocating for britney. britney herself, after saying jodi was taking it too far, then said she wanted jodi to stay and help her. i trust britney before all of them, and if britney wanted jodi to stay— there was a reason.

• Like 3

As usual, they post the absolute worst screenshots from her IG video. She actually looks beautiful in motion, but they can’t help themselves to take her down a peg or two.

Also, is she on “a bunch of meds” or is it just Prozac like she stated? Either way, none of anyones business but these conflicting reports are infuriating.

Lastly, ofc she’d be depressed about her sons not wanting to see her. Any mother would be, I’d be more concerned if she was happy as a clam regarding their strained relationship.

It might look like The Daily Mail is supporting her, but all the underlying hypocrisy in this article proves they are the same trash tabloid they’ve always been.

All I can hope is that Britney stays strong and that better days are ahead for her. ❤️

Edited by Emil87
  • Love 3
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

RELAX
I don't believe Britney ever needed a 5150. It's Jodi I don't trust...

No, stop sharing this story. It originated from Jamie Spears and it was very obvious what he was trying to do at the moment to shift the blame away from him. 

You have every right to not trust Jodi, but I would find other ways to make your case because this is a false story planted by Team Con. 

Edited by blackingouthenegativity
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, nwonder said:

1608223123836.jpg

Right? Lol the person trying to shame her for sleeping late and waking up late 🙃 big deal. I go to sleep at 4 a.m. most days, someone put in a conservatorship too!!! 

Also, listening to music and trying on clothes is now considered 'chaotic'.

Edited by LizeS_
  • Love 2

'The thing that most people do not know about Britney is she is still like a child, like a 12-year old girl, she is not very adult-like. She must have had trauma at 12, because she is stuck in that maturity frame.

'She is incredibly sweeet like a little girl and yes she has outburst sometimes like a child but she is not going crazy. She has always been different, but it was hidden before. Now it is getting out how quirky she is.'

crying-rose.gif

Edited by Antidote

Well if the only things she takes is Prozac, she's fine. Depression is really serious, and I would be also depressed if my sons abandoned me, I understand her. I was on Prozac for many years too.

I actually know a lot of bipolar people, and they don't usually take anti depressants like Prozac because it can trigger mania, the doctors only prescribe Prozac to people that are depressed.

I also know a very close friend of mine, who is bipolar and took Lithium for many years. It makes you normal if you're bipolar, you're fine. If you're not bipolar, it has some serious long term effects. And you're basically a zombie, that's probably the goal that they had in the conservatorship. It's mind control.

Edited by ivosoares
  • Like 3

I find this article more believable than all that TMZ crap. 

Especially 

"

'People keep saying she is losing it, but she has always been like that, ever since I have known her, she has been extremely playful, like a kid,' added the source.

'The thing that most people do not know about Britney is she is still like a child, like a 12-year old girl, she is not very adult-like. She must have had trauma at 12, because she is stuck in that maturity frame. 

'She is incredibly sweeet like a little girl and yes she has outburst sometimes like a child but she is not going crazy. She has always been different, but it was hidden before. Now it is getting out how quirky she is.'

I've always noticed how childish Britney always acted in her ig videos and confusing captions. It also explains her always messy hair and cheap clothing style. Britney is so natirally beautiful, she doesn't need too much makeup in order to standout. All she needs is properly just comb her hair and wear a t-shirt and a jeans.  She doesn't need luxury brand stuff.  But Britney doesn't know how to properly style herself . Honestly, all the modeling videos she did .... She's like a little girl playing dress up with clothing not their age. Like a little girl having fun, messy hair, don't care. And don't know much about things.

As a fan since bomt, It's kinda sad to see her being like this at 40s.... but I also can see why she's like this. The problem is, the public doesn't so people called her mentally unstable or crazy. And media like TMZ would talk **** and exaggerate things. 

Britney can not act like a child for the rest of her life. And if people around her would only kiss her *** and can not say no to her when needed It would cause troubles.  I don't know if Sam is mature and financially stable enough to take responsibilities and take the leading role in their lives. 

I hope Britney do find peace after all. 

• Like 1

Obviously she’d be depressed over the situation with the boys and I’d be willing to bet it’s gotten worse since that wench reporter pretty much joined the family. As for the everyone knowing she’s bipolar part, that’s not cool, Britney has never once told the world she has bipolar, so no, everyone doesn’t know she has bipolar, they just assume it.

As far as the depression part...I do believe that. I mean, NOBODY would be get out of her situation unharmed. Literally everyone would be depressed. She has a lot of healing to do and that's only normal in her situation.

Why people feel the need ro constantly remind others about it doesn't contribute to her healing tho. Let her be, let her be depressed, it's part of her healing process.

She's only human.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block