Daily Mail source denies intervention + new pics

LizeS_

67565151-0-image-a-83_1676066677564.jpg
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Spears, 41, also posted a video where she appeared agitated while dancing at her home

'Everybody is worried about her because she is very depressed,' a source close to the pop singer shared, adding that the former 'bubbly' star has turned into an introvert.

The source adds that her depression has been triggered, in part, by her two sons - Sean Preston, 17, and Jayden James, 16, whom she shares with ex-husband Kevin Federline - refusing to see her.

'Britney is not doing well, that is true,' a friend who has known the singer for the past five years shared.

'She is not the same bubbly person she used to be. It is heartbreaking to see her this way.'

The issue is said to be her pained relationship with her boys who moved from her house in Thousand Oaks, California to live with their father Kevin in Calabasas, California several years ago.

'The problem is she is very sad that her sons won't see her, she feels awful about it, it is a big hole in her heart,' the insider added. 'She is a mother of two boys and she never sees them, I think any mother would be heartbroken over that.'

As far as *****, the source has not seen her do any. 'She only takes her prescription meds,' it was added.

'I have not seen her do *****, I have not seen her drink, nothing, but everyone knows she is bi-polar and different and she is on a ton of meds for that, so her mood can be up and down, but she is not a **** addict and is not in danger of dying. But she is very depressed, which is a concern.' 

And as far as a family intervention, the source has seen no evidence of that.

'While everyone knows Britney is in a really bad funk, I have not seen anyone schedule an intervention. And if there was one being set up, I highly doubt Britney would know about it. How would she know? Her team is not in charge of her, she is in charge of them,' said the friend.

There's a lot to unpack here, it's worth a read - specially the part where they say the world now sees how quirky she is DUH the fans always have known that.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, easy said:

"but everyone knows she is bipolar" 

"sources" stop speaking so openly about britney's alleged mental health issues challenge: impossible. 

the message doesn't matter when things like that still get said. a positive spin is still nasty when "someone" is speaking about her mental health. anyone that actually loves her would NOT do that. 

there is no source close to britney revealing these things, whether perceived good or bad. 

do i believe britney is depressed over the relationship with her boys? yes, that is an obvious assumption literally anyone could make and tip off and claim themselves a "source".

Girl look I know you come from a nice place and you mean well but come on you can’t keep ignoring the elephant in the room… is it correct to discuss anyone’s medical condition? no… but you cannot play dumb naive and pretend there’s no elephant in the room.
We just don’t talk about it cuz it’s none of our business 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Girl look I know you come from a nice place and you mean well but come on you can’t keep ignoring the elephant in the room… is it correct to discuss anyone’s medical condition? no… but you cannot play dumb naive and pretend there’s no elephant in the room.
We just don’t talk about it cuz it’s none of our business 

exactly, it is NONE of our business! anything we should know about britney's alleged mental health issues should come directly from BRITNEY because that's what SHE wants to share. no one else. and anyone that actually loves and cares for her would know and respect that boundary. which is why it is painfully obvious who "sources" are with the verbiage they discuss britney.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Lola2790 said:

the same Jodi that wanted to 5150 Britney 1.5 years ago

this is a lie from jamie. the emails clearly showed jodi telling jamie she was worried about britney because HIS presence in her life was causing her distress, and JAMIE suggested another 5150 to which jodi replied NO.

• Like 6
5 minutes ago, easy said:

exactly, it is NONE of our business! anything we should know about britney's alleged mental health issues should come directly from BRITNEY because that's what SHE wants to share. no one else. and anyone that actually loves and cares for her would know and respect that boundary. which is why it is painfully obvious who "sources" are with the verbiage they discuss britney.

You are too fixated on the sources issues. Every single celebrity gossip has “unnamed sources” Britney isn’t the only one :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Except with Britney we do know who the source is :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Edited by Daniela.tomasseli
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, easy said:

this is a lie from jamie. the emails clearly showed jodi telling jamie she was worried about britney because HIS presence in her life was causing her distress, and JAMIE suggested another 5150 to which jodi replied NO.

how do we know?

court doc says Jodi raised that request to Jamie

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

You are too fixated on the sources issues. Every single celebrity gossip has “unnamed sources” Britney isn’t the only one :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Except with Britney we do know who the source is :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

exactly, and i question every "source" not just for britney. but this forum is about britney. the identity of the source leads to the credibility of what they're saying. that's why there is a fixation on an alleged source. ANYONE can be a source. i've literally seen it happen regarding a different celebrity entirely.

6 minutes ago, easy said:

court docs FROM JAMIE. this is JAMIE telling his version. do you believe him?

This was filed under penalty of perjury and Jodi never addressed this to my knowledge so yes I do. Both Jamie and Jodi are obviously trash but people tend to overlook the fact that Jodi was accused of conservatorship abuse by several people.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block