Britney comments on intervention drama in new video: "This week in the news it said that I almost died and that I have a manager and 'doctors'"

Message added by Jordan Miller,

40 minutes ago, jalpha said:

The only thing that concerns me is her voice. She should get that looked at, if she hasn’t already…. It sounds like it’s painful to talk.

It also sucks that she is traumatized by doctors. There are so many good therapists, psychiatrists, and treatments to help depression other than prozac. I hope that she will eventually try them again, now that she can CHOOSE the doctor. 

tons of good research on micro dosing shrooms and or ketamine that show much more promise. With doctor supervision. 

a study recently revealed that most current antidepressants do nothing to help with depression.

im proud of her though. 

Stop talking **** and stop pill-shaming people!! Meds are necessary when treating depression and other mental health issues!! Most current antidepressants are saving lives out there, just like Prozac saved mine since I have borderline disorder and OCD and was on the brink of suicide in 2016. Using meds it's about fixing a chemical unbalance on your brain and don't tell that shrooms can do that! Please, educate yourself and have some emphaty. If someone out there just read this stupid comment, don't pay attention. Keep taking your meds and going to your doctor and don't listen to ignorance. 

• Love 6

Love it ! She take it in a funny way and she is right ! Keep going Britney !

She don't have a management team ? Surprise me but I like it :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

I understand she is upset with these fake narrative but it's not a surprise ...

btw she looks amazing and we need more videos like this. I'm tired of captions.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block