It's sad how disconnected we are from reality, we were talking about her musical comeback and her family was talking about an intervention

27 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

“Family” 

I thought about that too. Of course they explicitly say it’s not Jamie or her sons. Kinda playing loosely with the words “family and friends”.  She’s not allowing any of her immediate family members or childhood friends in her life. We don’t know who she considers her friends now but seems like a small amount of people make up her current inner circle, i.e., Sam (family) and Cade (friends) for the most part. I doubt Paris was in on the alleged intervention. It should be easy for Britney to decipher which person in her circle is leaking info about her to TMZ and question their motives. Someone else mentioned TMZ intentionally leaked this information so that Britney would distrust those she’s allowing in her life. If her family or Team Con think she’ll ditch Sam (and Cade) then come running back to them they’re sorely mistaken.

Edited by generation glory
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Is this your first time in the game? The Associated Press was literally writing Britney's obituary and then she came out with Blackout :explainlol_stare_spin:

“Blackout” was released October 2007… the obituary was ready January 2008 after the 51/50… Newbie I know this is indeed your first time in the game, get your facts and dates straight.

spacer.png

• Love 1
  • Like 2
36 minutes ago, Antidote said:

Friends and her husband are family too 

ros%C3%A9-blackpink.gif

The truth is we don’t know anything and what’s  in the press is often misleading at best. We aren’t disconnected from reality, just uninformed and it’s really none of our business but the media thrives off of this and makes profits off others suffering. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I mean after the restaurant thing, the Jack in the Box rant, and various other IG stuff that Britney's posted in the past couple months, I had a feeling that someone close to her would put their foot down eventually and try to intervene in her life, so this wasn't exactly a big surprise to me. I'm only mildly shocked that Britney became aware of the plan ahead of time.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Two sides of the same coin imo. I honestly don't want anything else from Britney. Go live your life or only do the bare minimum if you've got to have money coming into the house. No different than anybody else, ya know? Would you still go to work if you knew you had enough money that you didn't have to do jack ****? My guess is a lot of people would enjoy their freedom of not having to go to work.

But at the end of the day the topic is about fans. We don't know the inner workings or what goes on behind closed doors and we honestly shouldn't be involved with a celeb's personal life. It does seem natural for a fan to want a celebrity to put out another song/album/whatever. If you're closer to the celebrity and you got to see behind the closed doors, it might be a case of having a different opinion. You might see a troubled person that needs help. I'm putting this description out for any celebrity. Person can fill in their own blank if you want to put Britney's name in that blank or whoever else you can think of.

• Love 2

So, nobody knows anything. Is it absurd that people are talking about the Superbowl? HAHAHA Yes! Specially, because she has been clear and loud about her awful relationship witht he industry. I do not know how many times she has put together "traumatic" and "horrible" with the word "perform" and yet, people speculate about a dang record. This goes beyond what is being speculated, it is about her own words, her attitude, her refusal to even acknowledge HMC at the beginning.

I get that people have to keep the conversation going but I literally twiat my eyes everyt ime I read a "So how should B10 be?" post. I am like, have you listened to ANYTHING she has been saying for a year and a half?? I think that is where the disconnect really is at.

In my opinion what we are witnessing is a pitched battle between sides trying to control a woman who does not need control but support. This is a war of who can beat the other to gain control of her and the only thing that is borderline scary is that they have upped the tone of the "danger". Now she is in danger of dying. I hate to think they are preparing public perception to try to attempt something nefarious. Clearly all the rats such as Lou Taylor, her former manager are thriving and continue moving swiftly.

Edited by Bigno
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block