It's sad how disconnected we are from reality, we were talking about her musical comeback and her family was talking about an intervention

Online fanbases will always be 2 camps: The fans who obsess about court-stuff and britney persona, and then the persons who just enjoy the music.

Then there are a 3rd camp, for those who are rarely online barely read media, and just want to go to concerts and hear music. Kinda like the "COME TO BRAZIL" people. I sometimes wish I was one of those. They dont know whats up, but they will be there to buy the tickets becuase they love the song Toxic. I know a few fans like that here in my country. They dont believe the stupid rumors they read, and that is good, but also they are objecting anything negative. They think Britney and Jamie Lynn are still friends, and her family loves her, because they dont believe the media. But they also dont read instagram.. 

I wonder if this planned intervention was around the time she seemed to be shading Sam in her posts. He was talking to TMZ and I thought she was tired of him doing that, but wasn't there a few posts that seemed to point towards Sam?

Maybe she felt tricked that this intervention was planned. Sam said one never took place, as if to say the story is false, but it never took place, because she found out. His words are crafted carefully, especially the "regardless of circumstances" choice of words.

I don't think we will truly know if one was actually planned or not.

Of course none of us know what's going on in her personal life. But nobody is "disconnected" for thinking she could release new music again if she wanted to. She literally just HAD a musical comeback months ago though, you people are forgetting HMC was only just released in August.

"Disconnected" is believing whatever you read on TMZ.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block