Britney's friends and family reportedly planned an intervention: "I'm afraid she's gonna die."

Message added by Jordan Miller,

15 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I wonder what Sam rights has to now that she married him and was out of it during the wedding.

If something happens he will probably be in control.

WWW.CRAZYDAYSANDNIGHTS.NET

December 6, 2022 This permanent A list "singer" is being set up by those around her to make her look bad and to put the control of her fortu...

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Isla said:

I thought People was a tabloid?

People magazine is not any trash tabloid, they're have direct contact with celebrities publicists and managers and is often used by celebs to make damage control, that's why i said here if Sam wants to help his wife he should talk to People instead of TMZ.

PEOPLE.COM

Britney Spears has "been going through a lot and has been increasingly combative," sources tell PEOPLE

The story on People looks way less dramatic than the TMZ article btw

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, easy said:

it is. people isn't any better than tmz at this point. and the people article is almost word for word exactly what tmz has stated except for "sources tell tmz" was replaced with "sources tell people" 

people even confirms tmz was first to share the story. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

WTF :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

1 minute ago, LizeS_ said:

People magazine is not any trash tabloid, they're have direct contact with celebrities publicists and managers and is often used by celebs to make damage control, that's why i said here if Sam wants to help his wife he should talk to People instead of TMZ.

PEOPLE.COM

Britney Spears has "been going through a lot and has been increasingly combative," sources tell PEOPLE

Oh hmm, that kinda contradicts what I was told above.... I always thought the likes of People, Us Weekly, E! News, HollywoodLife etc. were tabloid.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Isla said:

Oh hmm, that kinda contradicts what I was told above.... I always thought the likes of People, Us Weekly, E! News, HollywoodLife etc. were tabloid.

they are all tabloids. celebs talking to people is no different than celebs talking to tmz. both happen and are real, people just has a better "reputation" than tmz does 

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

PEOPLE.COM

If an article references that restaurant video, that is just one sign  of many that the article is trash. It’s another “Britney’s acting strange/misbehaving and we know she’s going to see this article, but we’re amazing saints doing the best that we can”

Edited by dulcaewm
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, easy said:

they are all tabloids. celebs talking to people is no different than celebs talking to tmz. both happen and are real, people just has a better "reputation" than tmz does 

Yeah makes sense. As a former journo I try and differentiate between tabloids and so-called ‘broadsheets’. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

PEOPLE.COM

Yup! But her psychotic stans will do anything to try and distract from the story which is that Britney isn't doing good at all and needs an intervention ASAP

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Isla said:

Sweetie you’re a journalist and a damn good one too, you know in your heart this is the case. It is tabloid trash a lot of the time. Even though publicists can and have shared stories before, this is the same magazine that will receive anonymous tips from anyone. Who all is or has been connected with Britney in the past? People that don’t have her best interests that can make anonymous tips 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.