Beyonce Has Now Added 5 Official Nights in London Due To Excessive Demand for the Renaissance Tour!

Blackout2006

5 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

The 'Virgo's Groove' chanteuse did that, y'all :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: It's funny since Exhale told us that nobody cares about her in 2023? What is the truth? Exhale DISCUSS :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

I am not a fan of her but I am so happy for her she is extremely talented and hard working woman she deserves all the success also she was always nice and sweet to Britney I really don’t get  the hate from the pressed bottoms here :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Edited by Abdul
  • Love 5
  • Like 1

A few things to consider…

Is Beyonce successful? No doubt and anyone claiming people don’t care is just delusional. 

Was she snubbed from album of the year grammy for a fourth time in a row? Absolutely. 

Is the tour already ultra successful? Absolutely. It’s reported as her biggest one of her career with only US/Canada/Europe dates announced. We know she will add Asia, Australia and perhaps Latin America. It was reported that so far she should gain about 300 million from ticket sales.

Is demand also high because of covid? Absolutely. Covid got us thinking we would never see our favourites perform live so the hunger for a Beyonce live experience is immense. 

Is Renaissance a successful album? Hell yes. And we’re still awaiting the visuals and live performances. 

I cannot wait for the tour! That will hopefully be my first time seeing Beyonce! 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Slayer said:

It was the only England based venue she had, however this is INSANE!

As she has 5 dates, the stadium holds 45,000 people :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

So that will be like 225,000 people just for those 5 London dates, insane demand!

lol, so the same individuals want to see her five separate times? jk jk

That's awesome for her. Many people might be coming from other places, I suspect. I'm certain the demand is just as high anywhere else.

• Love 1
18 hours ago, bbbsss said:

Additional show also added in Amsterdam, since most tickets were already sold out last week during pre-sale. Got my golden circle tickets. 

:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

AHHH congrats! It's a battle out there for just one ticket :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

13 hours ago, Slayer said:

It was the only England based venue she had, however this is INSANE!

As she has 5 dates, the stadium holds 45,000 people :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

So that will be like 225,000 people just for those 5 London dates, insane demand!

Wait, you like Beyonce? :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh: Or have you switched like 90% of us after hearing LEGENDaissance? :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

7 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

AHHH congrats! It's a battle out there for just one ticket :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Wait, you like Beyonce? :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh: Or have you switched like 90% of us after hearing LEGENDaissance? :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

So I LOVED Beyonce up until IASF (her last good album until Renaissance). 

I disliked her music after then, especially Lemonade and that Spirit rubbish. Then Renaissance made me like her again, the album SLAPS!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block