Britney's Entire Catalog Reportedly Having Worldwide Vinyl Release

5 hours ago, Mario said:

I already have all the UO releases. I wonder if there’s anything special about these? I don’t play them or anything. I just have them as part of my collection. So sound quality is not a factor for me. 

They will be much better quality black vinyl pressings than the limited edition UO versions, and they will be wide released for purchase to all retailers 

• Love 1

The whole catalog? Even Myah Jean? :dontlike_chewing_gum_zoom_bomt_britney: 

Btw serious question, but do people just buy vinyl records for the sake of collecting them or do they actually play them? Because I swear I've never met anyone irl who has a record player. I thought we left those behind in the 70s. :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

Edited by Stefani
  • 4 weeks later...

I love that they’re doing more picture vinyls, but…why do BOTH versions of Glory? Unless one is just the bonus tracks/etc. I think the Baby and Oops picture discs are lovely.

Also to whoever asked if people really listen to vinyls - six of one, half a dozen of the other. I collect vinyls and still play them (in fact we have a new machine on the way as ours is starting to run out), some people love them for nostalgia/historical purposes and collect them only with no player.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block