Would you be ok if Britney never released another album again?

While I'd love to hear more bops and have her to have a massive comeback and just kill it. 

She doesn't need to. She's given us nearly 25 years of her life and timeless bops broken records and made history. 

She has been through so much, so much has been taken from her, she owes us nothing.... So part of me wants her to runaway from the spotlight and live a long life full of happiness and love. 

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, ZUMBA GUY said:

Yes. Glory Era was a good goodbye in my head, aside from the underperformance, but she has given us so many bops, videos, performances and memories that I'll be very content with her not releasing anything else.

I Just hope she's happy 

It felt to me like Glory era was her swan song. It’s sad but we got many good years of great music. Britney should be able to relax and retire if that’s what she wants to do. Her music library is impeccable (except Britney Jean which I refuse to believe is in her catalogue lol).

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block