Would you be ok if Britney never released another album again?

Its obvious to me shes not retiring, shes just trying to stick the finger to everyone.

I think once shes medicated and is in a better place, she might start releasing stuff?

But I dont think it will ever be like before, she will be more like Cher who randomly releases mini projects, soundtracks, christmas song, and be more of a social presence in hollywood.

• Like 1

I think that would be a huge loss for the music industry. Pop certainly doesn’t have anyone to fill her shoes. I hope one day, even if years from now, she decides to put out more music! 

But if for some reason that upset her or brought back bad memories or just isn’t the path she wants … then of course she shouldn’t do it. 

I think all of her fans at this point just want her to be happy.

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
18 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

I think that would be a huge loss for the music industry. Pop certainly doesn’t have anyone to fill her shoes. I hope one day, even if years from now, she decides to put out more music! 

But if for some reason that upset her or brought back bad memories or just isn’t the path she wants … then of course she shouldn’t do it. 

I think all of her fans at this point just want her to be happy.

I can’t imagine pop music without a Britney Spears :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Yeah, but mostly because it’s been so long since Glory, I’ve already gotten used to there maybe not ever being another album again. (And I can get happily enough by with one song a year - be it an unreleased leak or an official single.)

Besides, musically - if too much time goes by - I would be concerned with anything new just sounding really out-of-touch (like how Donna Summer, Cher, and even Madonna music from modern/recent times just…isn’t it).

No I would not be okay. Her music is the absolute best!!! I want her to be happy etc etc....but

If she decides to retire from music, she could at least put out album(s) of unreleased tracks. What's the downside of that? 

I see her releasing music again in some way, 100%. Will it be a brand new studio album complete with promo, videos, and performances? Not holding my breath. Could be features in other collabs or a random single related to a different type of project she does.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

I pretty much have accepted that she probably will never release another album.

I mean dont get me wrong, I would love a new album

However if its gonna be as soulless and dead like FF and BJ,
I dont want it.

Its better to release an album she actually wants to do and has passion for than to do it half-heartedly, you know?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block