Man claiming to be Beyoncé’s former bodyguard exposes her…claims Beyoncé’s ‘ON *****’!!

• Super Mods
20 hours ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

beyoncé has always been jealous of other artist… that’s why she steals from so many… and jay z… don’t even get me started… it’s a sad world when ppl think he is like some rap god or something… he has basic raps and beyoncé has basic songs when she isn’t being a thief… but pretty sure a lot of hollywood does ***** 

At least she likes Britney :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

Facts:

-Let's not forget about Kanye's speech at one of his concerts about Bey not performing at the vmas unless she won the award over him and how Jayz had "killers". People tried to make it seem as Kanye was having a breakdown but...no.

-Beyonce doesn't let anyone from this generation to be the "next beyonce" in terms of legendary status. When there were comparisons beween Bey and Nomani, it's clear bey didn't like it. Where's Normani now?

When Bey found out Jlo was performing at the superbowl, she felt threatened as she knew jlo could pull an amazing show that could overshadow Beyonce's. She told Jay(who runs the halftime show) to include Shakira.

-She also made sure to ruin Ashanti, Kery hilson's career. The only one saved is Rihanna and it is just because Jay Z discover her. 

-There's also the fact that since Jayz runs Roc Nation, they can control the level of success artits can have. Smart from from him...

-Beyonce declares herself as an artist that WORKS really hard. This is true! but she exaggerates BIG TIME. She doesn't sing live. She pre-records all her songs with small, little imperfections so people can believe it's live. Let's say she's a beautiful Liar...

-JayZ also ruined 50 cent's music career out of jealousy. He didn't even want 50 cent to perform at Dre's Superbowl and Eminem said he wouldn't perform without him...

-Let's not forget how he also was close friends with R.Kelly back in the day...enough said!

-Every guy that works on hot 97 like Ebro, Rosenberg, Laura Stylez or Power 101 Charlamagne, dj envy, Angel Yee and Angie Martinez are always praising JayZ because if they talk bull****, Jayz picks the phone and asks the CEOS to fire them.

-Jay's Roc nation is corrupted. Please, check who Desiree Perez is.

And there's more but I'm tired...

I think it's time for people (celebrities) to talk and end with the unjustice these two provide 

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, Reasonwhy said:

-Let's not forget about Kanye's speech at one of his concerts about Bey not performing at the vmas unless she won the award over him and how Jayz had "killers". People tried to make it seem as Kanye was having a breakdown but...no.

I still dunno why Jay and Bey had to sent killers, like why? Ye's still alive running his mouth so why on earth they would sent killers when ye can destroy himself and they can just watch it...

59 minutes ago, Reasonwhy said:

-Beyonce doesn't let anyone from this generation to be the "next beyonce" in terms of legendary status. When there were comparisons beween Bey and Nomani, it's clear bey didn't like it. Where's Normani now?

why? doesn't she has those two girls – that one is in the Ariel live action movie and the other is still in music → these two are said to be the new Beyoncé and B herself is their mentor?

When Bey found out Jlo was performing at the superbowl, she felt threatened as she knew jlo could pull an amazing show that could overshadow Beyonce's. She told Jay(who runs the halftime show) to include Shakira.

how do you know? i mean, both, Shak and even JLo would put an amazing show and I still want Shakira to have her whole SB show :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

-She also made sure to ruin Ashanti, Kery hilson's career. The only one saved is Rihanna and it is just because Jay Z discover her. 

why and how?

-JayZ also ruined 50 cent's music career out of jealousy. He didn't even want 50 cent to perform at Dre's Superbowl and Eminem said he wouldn't perform without him...

how? and jealousy? like 50's an icon, so what was Jay's point?

1 hour ago, Reasonwhy said:

-Let's not forget how he also was close friends with R.Kelly back in the day...enough said!

-Every guy that works on hot 97 like Ebro, Rosenberg, Laura Stylez or Power 101 Charlamagne, dj envy, Angel Yee and Angie Martinez are always praising JayZ because if they talk bull****, Jayz picks the phone and asks the CEOS to fire them.

-Jay's Roc nation is corrupted. Please, check who Desiree Perez is.

oh dear heavens, how do you know?

1 hour ago, Reasonwhy said:

And there's more but I'm tired...

What more? Would you care to enlighten me when you're not tired? 

On 1/30/2023 at 7:40 PM, Style. said:

According to Uncle Ron, Jay Z and Beyonce’s relationship is purely “business” and not romantic.

that part wouldn't surprise me at all → eversince B dropped Lemonade, there was something off

• how long did it take to record and release that album after the incident? → incident happened in 2014, B commented on it in Flawless (2014) but it took her 2 years to record and release Lemonade? Also, she didn't seem to be so upset about the elevator situation (when she already knew about Jay-Z cheating) in the Flawless lyrics compared to Sorry or Don't Hurt Yourself :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:
  • Moreover, that Jay-Z song from 4:44 Family Feud in 2017, again a year after B's Lemonade
  • Conclusion to the above – could these two just use an oportunity and make a cash from their so called feud in their so called marriage?

claims Beyoncé’s ‘ON *****’!! → I wouldn't be surprised tbh. Like to remain said in Hellweird must be hard af, that's the reason why so many people already run away from that place or do *****. :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Also, hi Style, how you doin? I didn't see you here for some time. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support::mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

that part wouldn't surprise me at all → eversince B dropped Lemonade, there was something off

• how long did it take to record and release that album after the incident? → incident happened in 2014, B commented on it in Flawless (2014) but it took her 2 years to record and release Lemonade? Also, she didn't seem to be so upset about the elevator situation (when she already knew about Jay-Z cheating) in the Flawless lyrics compared to Sorry or Don't Hurt Yourself :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:
  • Moreover, that Jay-Z song from 4:44 Family Feud in 2017, again a year after B's Lemonade
  • Conclusion to the above – could these two just use an oportunity and make a cash from their so called feud in their so called marriage?

claims Beyoncé’s ‘ON *****’!! → I wouldn't be surprised tbh. Like to remain said in Hellweird must be hard af, that's the reason why so many people already run away from that place or do *****. :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Also, hi Style, how you doin? I didn't see you here for some time. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support::mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Hei sweetie, I’m doing good. Thank you. How about you? I’m taking a break from social media these days and focusing on myself, family and friends. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Reasonwhy said:

Beyoncé sells out stadiums, she's not worried about a nobody like Normani. How can she be the next Beyonce when she can't sing and has the personality of a rock? How can Beyoncé be jealous of young artists when she signed Chloe and Halle and helped the latter get her role in the little mermaid? 

Ashanti's career died with Ja Rule and the Murda Ink. label. Beyoncé had nothing to do with her downfall. Ciara was a bigger treat to Bey (she had like 7 top tens in 2 years) why didn't Bey go after her then? 

Shakira got a spot on the Superbowl because she signed with Roc Nation that year. But Jennifer's boyfriend at the time Alex Rodriguez was negotiating to get JLo to perform - so they got both to do it at the same time. 

If Beyonce controls who performs at the Superbowl and doesn't want to see other women shining - why is Rihanna performing this year then? 

This is why every other fan base drags Britney all the time. Her delusional, jealous fans. You guys are specially obsessed with Beyonce because you cannot stand the fact that she's more successful and better than Britney at pretty much everything these days. 

You probably think Britney can perform at the Superbowl too LMAO

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block