Britney's fans called cops to her house out of concern she deleted her Instagram

1 hour ago, generation glory said:

Just watched the TikTok video and it’s just appalling how disgusting people can be. There was NOTHING in Britney’s last IG posts or even her caption (no matter how peculiar it was) that justifies these 3 lunatics calling 911 out to Britney’s house!! Idk about California but in some states it’s a felony to misuse 911. I’m not saying dox them, and I’m sure it’s more than just Josiah, Christina and Ashlynn that make up crazy BAnon cult of the Britney fandom, but I think the tables need to be turned on these individuals and they should be reported in their respective states/locations for making false 911 reports under the guise of “being concerned” about Britney’s wellbeing. They’ll get tons of views for their videos (more NOW than ever) monetizing and seeking attention for viral content based on a conspiracy should be a punishable crime!! And shame on the people who follow them and praise them for harassing Britney!!! **** OFF!!!

I live in California, if you do miss use 911 it is it’s a felony.  

• Love 5

I am among the concerned fans, but like, why call the police??

😬😬😬

Cops don’t have a good record of helping people experiencing a mental health crisis. They often screw up domestic violence situations as well. 

I feel like cops would probably either 1) do nothing or 2) see if there’s something they could arrest her for.

I wonder if it was really “a fan” who called this in … 

• Like 1
Just now, KatieKat said:

I am among the concerned fans, but like, why call the police??

😬😬😬

Cops don’t have a good record of helping people experiencing a mental health crisis. They often screw up domestic violence situations as well. 

I feel like cops would probably either 1) do nothing or 2) see if there’s something they could arrest her for.

I wonder if it was really “a fan” who called this in … 

What are you concerned about sis? :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

• Love 2
47 minutes ago, chlorella said:

GUYS?

We are falling as a fan base, now the CON TEAM constructed their narrative and it's all turning to their favours,

BRITNEY FANS are now knowing to be conspiracy theorists and the stories and media like TMZ reporting it, t's going to be big and big, some new channels are even reporting it,

watch the free Britney movement being invalidated and soon britney back into he c-ship again if she doesn't fight back or not show she healed in public

How do you know these people are Britney fans? And not some pay for media stunt 

I don't think they called police just because she deactivated her IG. İt's like outcome of her social media apparence. Most of the people on TikTok doesn't understand that she is trolling most of the time. She keeps deleting posts , sharing same old posts over and over again, she is dragging most of the time her security. So many people concerned. I'm not saying that right thing to do but i understand that why these tiktokers calling police.

Meanwhile Brit:Awkward Britney Spears GIF

Edited by Dreamer26
2 hours ago, Busybee said:

Praise The Lord Applause GIF

It's a form of victim blaming. It's like when people say a girl wouldn't have been SA if she wasn't wearing such a short skirt.

"Well if Britney wouldn't be on social media it wouldn't add fuel to the fire"

Do yall hear yallselves? Britney can do what she wants when she wants where she wants because it is her HUMAN RIGHT. 

Your opinion is YOUR RIGHT. What isn't in your right is to harass another human because you have some sick twisted story made up in your head. This is deplorable behavior and must be terrifying for her. 

I  don't understand how yall don't see the problem with this and the ones that do still find a way to blame her for it....like WHAT?! HOW?!

She can't control others actions none of us can and to expect her to live her life secluded to avoid it is not the answer. 

The answer is to learn to control yalls impulse to crave 15 sec of tik tok clout and stop trying to make nothing into something. 

1000% my thoughts, it’s bonkers people blame her actions and think it’s normal. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block