Britney's fans called cops to her house out of concern she deleted her Instagram

8 hours ago, chlorella said:

GUYS?

We are falling as a fan base, now the CON TEAM constructed their narrative and it's all turning to their favours,

BRITNEY FANS are now knowing to be conspiracy theorists and the stories and media like TMZ reporting it, t's going to be big and big, some new channels are even reporting it,

watch the free Britney movement being invalidated and soon britney back into he c-ship again if she doesn't fight back or not show she healed in public

We need to unite and report all those conspiracy accounts ASAPΒ 

• Like 1

this needs to stop. anyone who thinks this is helping - it’s not. now instead of team con terrorizing her, it’s her own fans. this is what happens when you keep pushing and validating conspiracies and pushing boundaries we as fans shouldn't be crossing. I'm so angry right now, this is unbelievable.Β 

I came here because I saw this on the news, I’m not from the US. I need everyone to reconsider on whose side they're on. Britney's? or not?

Edited by Persona
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Persona said:

this needs to stop. anyone who thinks this is helping - it’s not. now instead of team con terrorizing her, it’s her own fans. this is what happens when you keep pushing and validating conspiracies and pushing boundaries we as fans shouldn't be crossing. I'm so angry right now, this is unbelievable.Β 

I came here because I saw this on the news, I’m not from the US. I need everyone to reconsider on whose side they're on. Britney's? or not?

And what adds to the absurdity of all of this is that Instagram isn’t even the only social media app she’s on.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block