Britney's fans called cops to her house out of concern she deleted her Instagram

Just now, Gutterguppy1202 said:

I don’t think it’s fair to say Britney isn’t trying to heal in private or in peace. And fans can’t have it both ways either; you can’t be like “she needs to get off social media” and when she finally does, start showing fake concern by saying you’re worried about her. britney might as well just continue doing what she wants. 

bingo! it'S not britney's fault people can't control their reactions to her. the public needs to start putting action to their "we're sorry britney" words and allow britney to BE while taking accountability for how THEY see her. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
Just now, Gutterguppy1202 said:

I don’t think it’s fair to say Britney isn’t trying to heal in private or in peace. And fans can’t have it both ways either; you can’t be like “she needs to get off social media” and when she finally does, start showing fake concern by saying you’re worried about her. britney might as well just continue doing what she wants. 

Not every fan is the same, many believe if she gets off social media and take a break could be beneficial.

It's very fair to say she doesn't want to have privacy or heal in peace if she's running to Instagram to fuel the fires.

Most fans in here say she's the biggest troll, and say she likes doing it like she did with her cat and mouse game with the paps.

No one is forcing her to do anything, so the bull people come up with in regard to 'controlling' her these fans aren't even in her life to control her lol. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

Just now, easy said:

bingo! it'S not britney's fault people can't control their reactions to her. the public needs to start putting action to their "we're sorry britney" words and allow britney to BE while taking accountability for how THEY see her. 

Totally agree that we just can't blame Britney for this, nor assume she's not healing in private. However, I do think she's not helping in the situation, but this is just my opinion. This time these nuts called the cops, but what about next? What if one of these losers come across with Sam on the street? I hate to say but unless something is said, these things tend to escalate :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Not every fan is the same, many believe if she gets off social media and take a break could be beneficial.

It's very fair to say she doesn't want to have privacy or heal in peace if she's running to Instagram to fuel the fires.

Most fans in here say she's the biggest troll, and say she likes doing it like she did with her cat and mouse game with the paps.

No one is forcing her to do anything, so the bull people come up with in regard to 'controlling' her these fans aren't even in her life to control her lol. 

I agree that not all fans are the same. I meant collectively, many of them do not want that. But I also feel that Britney views IG as a this therapeutic outlet, since she wasn’t allowed to speak for so long. In a way, she views this as something she finally has control over. Not saying it’s the right or best approach, but this is what I feel like she’s doing. But agree to disagree!

Edited by Gutterguppy1202
Typo
  • Haha 1
  • Like 5
3 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Totally agree that we just can't blame Britney for this, nor assume she's not healing in private. However, I do think she's not helping in the situation, but this is just my opinion. This time these nuts called the cops, but what about next? What if one of these losers come across with Sam on the street? I hate to say but unless something is said, these things tend to escalate :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

at this point what can she do? if she gets on social media and says she's fine they won't believe her and say she's being forced to say it. she takes a break from posting and it's "where's britney" — i don't think there's anything either of them can do to de-escalate the situation. these people are too far gone to believe the truth, they'll only accept what compliments what they've made up in their minds. 

• Like 9

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block