Britney's fans called cops to her house out of concern she deleted her Instagram

3 minutes ago, easy said:

at this point what can she do? if she gets on social media and says she's fine they won't believe her and say she's being forced to say it. she takes a break from posting and it's "where's britney" — i don't think there's anything either of them can do to de-escalate the situation. these people are too far gone to believe the truth, they'll only accept what compliments what they've made up in their minds. 

Honestly I don't know what can be done. You're right that she'll never please everyone :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

She has a great legal team, perhaps Rosengod could speak out to try to clarify the current legal status of things. I mean I don't want to get into the whole discussion of what they should do, it's really not my business. I'm just concerned when things start escalating :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

• Like 1

So ridiculous :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus: Someone deleting their Instagram is not a justifiable reason to call the cops. These people need to leave Britney tf alone. Don't forget that these are the same people who encouraged Jason Alexander to break into Britney's home with a knife. They are constantly directly putting Britney's safety in danger based on their own delusions and sense of ownership over her.

• Love 6
  • Like 1

SMH… So cops can respond to someone deleting their instagram BUT not a robbery from a store or personal residence. 

CA has serious priority problems - IMO it’s not even a liberal state - just filled with over wealthy individuals who’ve lost their mind. (Not referring to the GP)

Love And Hip Hop Reaction GIF by VH1

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
14 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

I agree that not all fans are the same. I meant collectively, many of them do not want that. But I also feel that Britney views IG as a this therapeutic outlet, since she wasn’t allowed to speak for so long. In a way, she views this as something she finally has control over. Not saying it’s the right or best approach, but this is what I feel like she’s doing. But agree to disagree!

Yeah, expressing yourself is very therapeutic, I do believe she fans the flames though and many people in here say she's the biggest troll. One member even says he thinks she does this as a 'game' like when she used to play with the paps.

I don't agree with people calling the cops and making up lies about here.

I feel like if she truly wants privacy get offline a bit and there's no need to "throw people off" about where she's going.

Makes no sense to even mention Shes out of town at all that only fans the conspiracies. 

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Honestly I don't know what can be done. You're right that she'll never please everyone :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

She has a great legal team, perhaps Rosengod could speak out to try to clarify the current legal status of things. I mean I don't want to get into the whole discussion of what they should do, it's really not my business. I'm just concerned when things start escalating :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

half of them believe rosengart isn't working for her either so it's really a no win situation for britney. the only way i see anything changing is with these people. they need to start getting a grip on reality and taking accountability for what they've done. which obviously won't happen, unfortunately, so it'll just continue being this cycle of conspiracy until they get bored and move on to something else. the best way for them to get bored is to stop engaging with the harmful content they make. the more attention they get, the farther they'll go to keep the views coming. 

• Like 8
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yeah, expressing yourself is very therapeutic, I do believe she fans the flames though and many people in here say she's the biggest troll. One member even says he things she does this as a 'game' like when she used to play with the paps.

I don't agree with people calling the cops and making up lies about here.

I feel like if she truly wants privacy get offline a bit and there's no need to "throw people off" about where she's going.

Makes no sense to even mention Shes out of town at all that only fans the conspiracies. 

Well, I still think it’s a lose lose situation for Britney either way; doesn’t matter if she decided to up and drop social media for the rest of her life or continue doing what she’s doing. 

• Like 5

Scared Homer Simpson GIF by reactionseditor

This is EMBARRASSING.

p.s., I wish Britney would move the **** out of California even if it’s to a neighboring state like Oregon or Arizona. And I wish she’d delete all of her socials… permanently!! Love and live her best life offline. Her IG is messy but she’s allowed to be messy but sadly her IG is being weaponized. It’s disgusting that people are calling the cops to check on her, causing them to waste their time when they could be responding to legitimate concerns!! FFS!!

• Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block