Britney's fans called cops to her house out of concern she deleted her Instagram

7 minutes ago, do the thing said:

she should go to south of france like brigitte bardot did 

or to casablanca in morocco 

or to hawaii

imagine that place being trendy though just like she did with vegas lmao

Yeah, there isn't much reason to be in CA, her kids aren't seeing her, and the State of CA let her be trapped in that messy C Ship.

I'd be scared to live there if I were her after all that's happened. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

I watched that guys TikTok apparently he is a Canadian news reporter although based off my observations it seems like he’s just an intern lol 

anyway he’s a clout chaser and the poor stupid girl who called the cops was basically misled by him! She was a fan who joined his live. And he encouraged the girl to call the cops! You can see the smile on his face as she makes the call because he knows he’s gonna go viral

• Love 2
  • Like 6

Just watched the TikTok video and it’s just appalling how disgusting people can be. There was NOTHING in Britney’s last IG posts or even her caption (no matter how peculiar it was) that justifies these 3 lunatics calling 911 out to Britney’s house!! Idk about California but in some states it’s a felony to misuse 911. I’m not saying dox them, and I’m sure it’s more than just Josiah, Christina and Ashlynn that make up crazy BAnon cult of the Britney fandom, but I think the tables need to be turned on these individuals and they should be reported in their respective states/locations for making false 911 reports under the guise of “being concerned” about Britney’s wellbeing. They’ll get tons of views for their videos (more NOW than ever) monetizing and seeking attention for viral content based on a conspiracy should be a punishable crime!! And shame on the people who follow them and praise them for harassing Britney!!! **** OFF!!!

Edited by generation glory
  • Like 7
2 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Just watched the TikTok video and it’s just appalling how disgusting people can be. There was NOTHING in Britney’s last IG posts or even her caption (no matter how peculiar it was) that justifies these 3 lunatics calling 911 out to Britney’s house!! Idk about California but in some states it’s a felony to misuse 911. I’m not saying dox them, and I’m sure it’s more than just Josiah, Christina and Ashlynn that make up crazy BAnon cult of the Britney fandom, but I think the tables need to be turned on these individuals and they should be reported in their respective states/locations for making false 911 reports under the guise of “being concerned” about Britney’s wellbeing. They’ll get tons of views for their videos (more NOW than ever) monetizing and seeking attention for viral content should be a punishable crime!! And shame on the people who follow them and praise them for harassing Britney!!! **** OFF!!!

They claim they didn’t call 911 

52 minutes ago, easy said:

are they trying to play semantics because they called the police and not actually 911 or are they trying to claim they didn't call at all because they're literally on video calling...?

It’s definitely semantics! They called the Ventura county sheriff department…so no they didn’t dial 911…

Edited by 3IsACharm33
  • Like 3
Just now, 3IsACharm33 said:

It’s different semantics! They called the Ventura county sheriff department…so no they didn’t dial 911…

thank you! and it all means the same thing! no surprise they're trying to downplay the damage they have done by overstepping their bounds. they owe britney a HUGE apology.

2 hours ago, easy said:

this is absolutely disgusting behavior! i said in another thread but i hope that now the police know not to respond to these bogus reports. for anyone that ever wondered WHY people hate and fight against banon so hard— HERE IS  YOUR ANSWER. they are actively harming and endangering britney just to satisfy THEMSELVES. 

2 hours ago, easy said:

at this point what can she do? if she gets on social media and says she's fine they won't believe her and say she's being forced to say it. she takes a break from posting and it's "where's britney" — i don't think there's anything either of them can do to de-escalate the situation. these people are too far gone to believe the truth, they'll only accept what compliments what they've made up in their minds. 

Praise The Lord Applause GIF

It's a form of victim blaming. It's like when people say a girl wouldn't have been SA if she wasn't wearing such a short skirt.

"Well if Britney wouldn't be on social media it wouldn't add fuel to the fire"

Do yall hear yallselves? Britney can do what she wants when she wants where she wants because it is her HUMAN RIGHT. 

Your opinion is YOUR RIGHT. What isn't in your right is to harass another human because you have some sick twisted story made up in your head. This is deplorable behavior and must be terrifying for her. 

I  don't understand how yall don't see the problem with this and the ones that do still find a way to blame her for it....like WHAT?! HOW?!

She can't control others actions none of us can and to expect her to live her life secluded to avoid it is not the answer. 

The answer is to learn to control yalls impulse to crave 15 sec of tik tok clout and stop trying to make nothing into something. 

• Love 6
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, jalpha said:

SMH… So cops can respond to someone deleting their instagram BUT not a robbery from a store or personal residence. 

CA has serious priority problems

The police exist to protect and serve the wealthy. Everything else is secondary.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Mr. Cavill said:

Now this is crazy behaviour coming from adults. Disgusting.

However, as much as we keep spinning the "leave Britney alone" narrative. These people won't stop. Britney, herself, has to speak up or settle things accordingly.

Many people suggested she speak up, but the rebuttal is that if she talks the conspiracy theorist won't believe anything and just continue. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block