Britney's fans called cops to her house out of concern she deleted her Instagram

56 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

She really should get out of LA NOW - relocate and bunker down somewhere else, delete all her socials and go offline and heal. But she will never leave LA because of Sam the “actor” :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

What a horror cycle she’s in - and now insane clout chaser losers are calling the cops 

I thought she wouldn’t leave LA because of the kids. But yeah leaving California would be a good thing for her.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

:imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

imagine people find out their names and addresses and send police to their house for a wellness check. i don't know about y'all but i'm concerned for them! believing the fairytales they've created in their minds, they're clearly not living in reality! they're not ok! i'm worried! :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Edited by easy
  • Haha 1
  • Like 8

Goodness.....

So embarassing..... I mean it is gonna go viral... Viral for being absolutely insane.... 

These people seriously think they are gonna be some hero or something don't they?...

I guess... they have good intentions...??? Man I'm tryna look at it in a positive laughable way but dayum this is complete nonsense.....

• Love 2
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, pablitonizer said:

Imagine calling the cops because she deactivated her instagram :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

On the other hand, a VERY unpopular opinion but I think B is not helping in this situation either. Please B, stay away from social media and live your life :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

EGGSACKTLY!

no lies detected

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

on the other hand this is totally absurd and wouldbefunny if it was fiction literature, lolz

Edited by AZaal8IPKEEGLI1177773
32 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

What I don’t understand is why didn’t people call the cops during the freeBritney movement? Why now when she is free and able to call the cops herself 

Because she is not pursuing a career and they are sick of it and want to destroy her life. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I'm happy she deleted her insta cuz nobody deserves her any thoughts.

Edited by BananaBoy98
  • Love 5
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block