The "Marta" fiasco in 2018 happened because Britney was denied SECONDS by Team Con πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”

I love how, according to what he said, Britney wasn't afraid to clap back at them!Β :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: (Even tho they probably punished her after that :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:) She was so over the control that these strangers, paid by Drunktard Jamie with Britney's hard-worked money, had over her life. I mean, I would have done the same thing, who are you and why are you telling me what to do??Β :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

I honestly completely understand if she'll never go back on stage, they took her passion, her career and the things she once enjoyed the most and they made it so unpleasant for her to the point that it became something she just wants to forget!Β :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Edited by Exhaolic
  • Love 1
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Puppy said:

Yeah but this is King Alex we are talking about. The guy that basically stalked her and then trashed mouth about her. He just wants attention. Ignore him.

Where did he trash her? (Not being snarky I’m generally curious) He’s always defended her and he even mentioned that he didn’t care if he was denied access to see her ever again, he was going to speak out against her abusers and he did.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Work_Guilty said:

Umm it's not that dark or serious I can understand why they denied her to have more before she go on stageΒ :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:Β 

The only purpose that denying her food before going onstage might have served was to make sure she wouldn’t bloatβ€”I can understand that tooβ€”BUT ONLY if it was a decision from Britney herself. Them controlling her food intake is totally inappropriate and just another sad example of the minute control her handlers had over her during the conservatorshipΒ :typing_keyboard_computer:

• Love 1
  • Like 4
4 hours ago, Work_Guilty said:

Umm it's not that dark or serious I can understand why they denied her to have more before she go on stageΒ :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:Β 

It’s serious because who the **** are they to deny her seconds when she paid for everything they ate for 13+ years?! She had every right to be pissed tf off.Β 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Circuit said:

The only purpose that denying her food before going onstage might have served was to make sure she wouldn’t bloatβ€”I can understand that tooβ€”BUT ONLY if it was a decision from Britney herself. Them controlling her food intake is totally inappropriate and just another sad example of the minute control her handlers had over her during the conservatorshipΒ :typing_keyboard_computer:

Not just bloating, but also the show was high intensity, she could've gotten nauseous and sick if she ate too much. I agree, it should've been Britney's decision and they should never have limited her food intake, but like... I can understand it.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block