What type of Britney threads would you like to see on Exhale?

Message added by GlitterRain,

Disrespectful and derailing comments will not be tolerated. 

Just now, Jota del Toro said:

You think I care about to be blocked in a lazy thread like this? I mean... I've been here forever and I never had a problem with anyone untill now. This place use to be better and you are right. Im free to get out of here and is exactly what Im going to do. Get a life.

you sound so angry and hostile. are you okay? lol

• Love 1
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Blackout SZN said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I’ve thought about creating a thread here and there before of clips of interviews from Britney that I’ve seen on YouTube or fan made videos that pop up on my Instagram, but I never do because I fear I’ll get complaints of “wEve AlReaDy sEeN tHaT” lol

Ok my phone’s acting up on me trying to edit my comment so I’ll just respond to it. I’m also not very confident in my thread making skills either lol

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Blackout SZN said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I’ve thought about creating a thread here and there before of clips of interviews from Britney that I’ve seen on YouTube or fan made videos that pop up on my Instagram, but I never do because I fear I’ll get complaints of “wEve AlReaDy sEeN tHaT” lol

Just now, Blackout SZN said:

Ok my phone’s acting up on me trying to edit my comment so I’ll just respond to it. I’m also not very confident in my thread making skills either lol

You both should make threads! Who cares what others think Season 10 Hug GIF by Friends

• Love 2
1 hour ago, GlitterRain said:

You both should make threads! Who cares what others think Season 10 Hug GIF by Friends

Lol those were both me :orangu_orangutan_ape: my phone was acting dumb and wouldn’t show my comment to edit it so I just replied to it and hoped for the best :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

but thank you for the kind words, it’s appreciated! I’ll have to give it a shot sometime here soon at making a thread because there’s a clip of Britney back before the Con in an interview that makes me happy to see and I don’t think I’ve ever seen it posted on here.

I would like to see again the research threads that @Steel Magnolia and others created and got blackballed into the obscurity of the new "research club" section. , I guess that's a lost battle, but I miss when they were on the main page, available for other people to see the research and contribute/share their opinions. Now they're basically dead, but I guess we were taking space from the 12334 threads on is britney's career dead / should she change the color of her nail polish to be taken seriously / what color will the book cover be / are britney's teeth angry at each other.

Yes I'm a little salty, sorry.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

I would like to see again the research threads that @Steel Magnolia and others created and got blackballed into the obscurity of the new "research club" section. , I guess that's a lost battle, but I miss when they were on the main page, available for other people to see the research and contribute/share their opinions. Now they're basically dead, but I guess we were taking space from the 12334 threads on is britney's career dead / should she change the color of her nail polish to be taken seriously / what color will the book cover be / are britney's teeth angry at each other.

Yes I'm a little salty, sorry.

I'd love to see this, too.

:clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

Let's wait to see how it plays out. 

:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

11 minutes ago, Zach F said:

If someone gets really bored they should make a thread and show each emoji and the origin of them because most of them I don’t even know where they came from and I’ve been curious about a lot of them. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: (👈 like this one) 

or maybe a thread or section idk for less/new emoji.

I'm so honored to have helped add this one :jamie_lynn_grape: and some not here ... :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

@GlitterRain quality over quantity https://s1.gifyu.com/images/Rihanna-uknowit.gif:eyes_britney_laugh:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block