What type of Britney threads would you like to see on Exhale?

Message added by GlitterRain,

Disrespectful and derailing comments will not be tolerated. 

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Jota del Toro said:

I dont like negative threads every week asking me if I think if Britney will perform ever again. You cant take a critic? Sorry. Not my problem.

Seems like you’re still bitter that you were banned from a thread. Not my problem! :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I also suggest that you change your tune before you find yourself unable to view this thread also :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

You absolutely can give your opinion, although there is not point to it.

Many of us that have followed Britney's career for so long have talked about all her albums, unreleased material and all the old stuff over and over again.

How could you ever expect anything you'd like to be talked about if you're unwilling to create topics?

Makes no sense to throw a pity party with an underbaked cake if you're not willing to contribute to the icing sis. 

You mentioned you'd like to talk about a lot of the old stuff, nothing wrong with that, but how can the conversation get going by you or anyone else if they don't draft topics?

I gave you some examples lf good content in less than 5 minutes. 

A thread about her not performing again is lazy. A thread asking if Britney will go brunette is lazy. Its giving:  I need attention from online strangers because Im bored af. You are really coming at me because Im sayin Im tired of the same threads every week... pathetic.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, Jota del Toro said:

A thread about her not performing again is lazy. A thread asking if Britney will go brunette is lazy. It’s giving:  I need attention from online strangers because Im bored af. You are really coming at me because Im sayin Im tired of the same threads every week... pathetic.

I think they are coming at you because of your attitude. Not once have you engaged positively. You have so much anger in regards to this… It’s really not that deep. 

• Love 1

A thread about her not performing again is lazy. A thread asking if Britney will go brunette is lazy. Its giving:  I need attention from online strangers because Im bored af. You are really coming at me because Im sayin Im tired of the same threads every week... pathetic.

I'm not coming at you. Sounds like your low key coming at Glitter.

You can't tell other members what types of threads they should or shouldn't. create.

It's not my responsibility nor anyone else's to take the time to make threads to suit what you'd like to discuss.

The only thing I've asked is why you won't draft threads and topics to what you'd like to discuss.

I said I'd be happy to see them and participate in them.

Your reply was "you don't have to". That's fine, but I'm not coming at you. 

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

I'm coming at you. Sounds like your low key coming at Glitter.

You can't tell other members what types of threads they should or shouldn't. create.

It's not my responsibility nor anyone else's to take the time to make threads to suit what you'd like to discuss.

This! 

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

I'm coming at you. Sounds like your low key coming at Glitter.

I can actually say what I think about it.

• Haha 1

Sometimes news can be slow and I think it's ok not to have new threads popping up all the time.

There's definitly not a lot of news to talk about Britney-wise, and I think it can be a good thing. And the threads that seem to be silly icebreakers are fine too. Stans talking about their stan's work and stuff.

There can be popular threads and unpopular ones. Not every thread has to be clicked with 14 pages of comments. Especially when Britney is just enjoying her free life and not giving us 'something to talk about'.(good times😌)

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

You think I care about to be blocked in a lazy thread like this? I mean... I've been here forever and I never had a problem with anyone untill now. This place use to be better and you are right. Im free to get out of here and is exactly what Im going to do. Get a life.

:blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block