What type of Britney threads would you like to see on Exhale?

Message added by GlitterRain,

Disrespectful and derailing comments will not be tolerated. 

• Super Mods

Since so many have so much to say about the threads that are being made on here yet have absolutely no desire to actually make threads of their own, let’s talk! 

Glaring Mean Girls GIF by filmeditor

Please let me know what type of Britney threads you’d like to see as currently there’s really nothing to talk about :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

Sincerely, 

GlitterRain 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Zach F said:

I like your threads, they are always positive unlike some users on here. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

And of course now that you’re asking it’s…crickets GIF

Aww, thank you! As a mod, I have a speak out. 

Making users experiences on here the very best has always been my intentions and I will continue serving this community the best way that I can 🤍

• Love 3

Not the same thread every week would be great. Also Britney's been more than 20 years in the music industry and if u want to create threads at least be original and make something interesting than talking about her hair. It's not me who wants to make new threads but as a user of this forum I think I'm free to give my opinion without being blocked. Like grow the f'ck up. I swear to god that some of you act like you are 12 or somethin..

PD: examples of good threads to keep this place up? Britney has 4027353726263 performances and some of them are unknown for most of the newbies here, there are plenty of rare footage and pics, interviews.... I mean do your research its not like we are fans of bebe rexha... its Britney ******* Spears theres enough to talk about her rather than her hair or if she will ever perform again... 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
  • Super Mods
Just now, Jota del Toro said:

Not the same thread every week would be great. Also Britney's been more than 20 years in the music industry and if u want to create threads at least be original and make something interesting than talking about her hair. It's not me who wants to make new threads but as a user of this forum I think I'm free to give my opinion without being blocked. Like grow the f'ck up. I swear to god that some of you act like you are 12 or somethin..

PD: examples of good threads to keep this place up? Britney has 4027353726263 performances and some of them are unknown for most of the newbies here, there are plenty of rare footage and pics, interviews.... I mean do your research its not like we are fans of bebe rexha... its Britney ******* Spears theres enough to talk about her rather than her hair or if she will ever perform again... 

I totally agree! Not the Bebe Rexha shade :roxxy:

• Haha 1

There shouldn't be no 'type' of Britney threads, that's the beauty of Jordan and this forum.

Unless it's something completely rule breaking or completely over the top there's no reason to conform to what type.

People keep saying their tired of "free Britney" threads yet refuse to make any threads of their own. 

Threads are dependent on what's currently going on. 

• Like 4
  • Super Mods
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

There shouldn't be no 'type' of Britney threads, that's the beauty of Jordan and this forum.

Unless it's something completely rule breaking or completely over the top there's no reason to conform to what type.

People keep saying their tired of "free Britney" threads yet refuse to make any threads of their own. 

totally! 

2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yeah great. Keep riminding us that Britney is not performing ever again. Super positive. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

Yeah great. Keep riminding us that Britney is not performing ever again. Super positive. 

I've mentioned a few times that all the people complaining about the threads should make some of their own.

It's that simple instead of them giving recommendations to Jordan on how to make sub forums and extra Britney sections I think just make different threads.

Far as topics are concerned if people want to talk about other things the more members making topics, and being creative with threads instead of complaining and doing nothing would be awesome. 

Britney is on a performance hiatus so directing it as me not being positive isn't my fault, we'd all love some new Britney music and performances but it's HER choice not to at this time. 

• Like 4

I've mentioned a few times that all the people complaining about the threads should make some of their own.

It's that simple instead of them giving recommendations to Jordan on how to make sub forums and extra Britney sections I think just make different threads.

Far as topics are concerned if people want to talk about other things the more members making topics, and being creative with threads instead of complaining and doing nothing would be awesome. 

Britney is on a performance hiatus so directing it as me not being positive isn't my fault, we'd all love some new Britney music and performances but it's HER choice not to at this time. 

Excuse me.. I don't have to make threads. I'm here to read and post and its been like that since Im on this forum and its not gonna change now. If you make lazy threads listen to what people is sayin rather than confront and block them with no reason like a kid. Grow up and be original. Bye.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

Excuse me.. I don't have to make threads. I'm here to read and post and its been like that since Im on this forum and its not gonna change now. If you make lazy threads listen to what people is sayin rather than confront and block them with no reason like a kid. Grow up and be original. Bye.

That's your choice, no one is forcing you to make threads sis, don't judge anyone else's topics and or threads as 'lazy' if you're unwilling to make any topics of your choice.

The first to complain is always the last to help change, if you're looking for originality it be awesome for you to make some threads.

I'd be happy to see what you have to offer the forum other than you are judging other topics and threads all the while not willing to make any. 

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

That's your choice, no one is forcing you to make threads sis, don't judge anyone else's topics and or threads as 'lazy' if you're unwilling to make any topics of your choice.

The first to complain is always the last to help change, if you're looking for originality it be awesome for you to make some threads.

I'd be happy to see what you have to offer the forum other than you are judging other topics and threads all the while not willing to make any. 

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 1

I will say whatever I want about the threads since this is not the 3rd reich right? I can still give my opinion about lazy threads and not making my own. Simple.

I will say whatever I want about the threads since this is not the 3rd reich right? I can still give my opinion about lazy threads and not making my own. Simple.

You absolutely can give your opinion, although there is not point to it.

Many of us that have followed Britney's career for so long have talked about all her albums, unreleased material and all the old stuff over and over again.

How could you ever expect anything you'd like to be talked about if you're unwilling to create topics?

Makes no sense to throw a pity party with an underbaked cake if you're not willing to contribute to the icing sis. 

You mentioned you'd like to talk about a lot of the old stuff, nothing wrong with that, but how can the conversation get going by you or anyone else if they don't draft topics?

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block