Scream VI trailer dropped, I'm shook cos it's fear I felt and this ghostface is pure evil

9 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

The way he did gale and her boyfriend like that 

Has it been said if this is the final film in the franchise? If not, I don’t see Gale dying.

my prediction: I can see Jenna dying, but if they filmed this after her Wednesday success, she would’ve stayed alive. I think Kirby and Sam will survive, while the rest of the cast on train scene will die. 

I’m loving this trailer. Definitely a darker tone than previous ones. The shrine!!!! I died when that clip came on. 

the gun use has to be just that scene as it was the deli owners. The knife is too iconic not to use. 

I also think that there’s 3 killers. It would make sense seeing as it’s set in the biggest city in America. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Has it been said if this is the final film in the franchise? If not, I don’t see Gale dying.

my prediction: I can see Jenna dying, but if they filmed this after her Wednesday success, she would’ve stayed alive. I think Kirby and Sam will survive, while the rest of the cast on train scene will die. 

They filmed before Wednesday was released.

I still think she will die in this one as she’s a bigger star now with more opportunities and possibly doesn’t wanna just keep doing scream movies for her career. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, SJK said:

I’m loving this trailer. Definitely a darker tone than previous ones. The shrine!!!! I died when that clip came on. 

the gun use has to be just that scene as it was the deli owners. The knife is too iconic not to use. 

I also think that there’s 3 killers. It would make sense seeing as it’s set in the biggest city in America. 

And the Bodega one hit my best friend as it's real,  it happens.

15 people went to jail. For a kids death. So it's real cos for my friends it hits home.

Someone believes her doctor appointments invited the copy cat..

5 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Kill all the newbies and keep courtney and bring back Neve ! Neve Campbell rules in my book. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Bboy1988 said:

Better leave Gale alone…..heck as much as I love Kirby, I’d sacrifice her just to save Gale. 

I grew up with the franchise just like the OP and this is giving different vibes and I’m here for it. A brutal ******ic ghost face!! 

that shotgun scene!!! Evil!! 

People are speculating Kirby is Ghostface,  cos outside law enforcement how else could a shrine happen and for her to say this is a different Ghostface. 

However, Henry Czerny is in the movie and not in the trailer or the promo material (he's the psychiatrist), one fan said it reminded him of Screan 2 and not including Laurie Metcalf (Roseanne) at any promotional material and we all know Laurie ended up being Mrs. LOOMIS (Billy's Mother and Sam's Grandmother).

I'm told Henry is known for roles of being psychotic, so fans of his work understood why he was hired. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block