Scream VI trailer dropped, I'm shook cos it's fear I felt and this ghostface is pure evil

8 hours ago, Steve W said:

Neve Campbell deserved better . 

To be honest - how many times can someone try to kill her just because her mum was a slu+ in the 70's

We don't need six movies of Sydney Prescott running around....and I'm really hoping the killer's motives in this one has nothing to do with her.

It got tired 3 movies ago.

Scream is one of my favorite franchises ever but 5 was the worst of all the scream movies by far. The lead actor was so wooden and uninteresting, and the cast had no chemistry either. The killers' motives made no sense. It creates so many plot holes too, they didn't even care enough to be consistent with the previous movies. Wes would have never let Scream 5 happen this way. 

Scream has always been horror; gore does not make a movie horror. Scream is one of the most influential horror movies ever, let's not downplay it and say its not a horror movie. Not having any comedy in Scream makes it not Scream. if you want scream to just be scary you are missing the point of the movies completely. 

And then on top of that Neve Campbell (the face and heart of the franchise) is not in 6, so i kind of hope this flops without her. I have a feeling it will. 

Scream 4 is highly underrated BTW. (it's what scream 5 was attempting to do, but failed.) it's affective commentary about what people who do for fame. 

Edited by Kevney
3 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Was the money not worth it to Neve? If it wasn’t about money, I’m not sure she’ll ever come back to the franchise.

They provide gave Courteney more money,  cos like one entertainment reporter put it best. 

In 1996, Neve was known as Sidney Prescott, Julia salinger of party of five. 

Courteney,  the girl dancing with Bruce Springsteen in dancing in the dark. THE  girlfriend of Michael j. Fox In family ties. 

The first ace ventura film.

Then 1994, Her most iconic role to date as much as Gale weathers. 

Monica geller,  they went to Courteney cox first before Neve and gave her an executive producer role.  Etc. 

Followed by Neve Campbell. 

Courteney got the better deal cos of friends is still popular today despite being off the air since 2004 they knew her asking price was more expensive .

35 million the budget,  a lot goes to the casting followed by production. 

4 hours ago, Kevney said:

Scream is one of my favorite franchises ever but 5 was the worst of all the scream movies by far. The lead actor was so wooden and uninteresting, and the cast had no chemistry either. The killers' motives made no sense. It creates so many plot holes too, they didn't even care enough to be consistent with the previous movies. Wes would have never let Scream 5 happen this way. 

Scream has always been horror; gore does not make a movie horror. Scream is one of the most influential horror movies ever, let's not downplay it and say its not a horror movie. Not having any comedy in Scream makes it not Scream. if you want scream to just be scary you are missing the point of the movies completely. 

And then on top of that Neve Campbell (the face and heart of the franchise) is not in 6, so i kind of hope this flops without her. I have a feeling it will. 

Scream 4 is highly underrated BTW. (it's what scream 5 was attempting to do, but failed.) it's affective commentary about what people who do for fame. 

Scream VI is literally the original treatment of Scream 5 

Kevin had the script changed,,but most of it is there minus Sidney and definitely Jill 

6 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Was the money not worth it to Neve? If it wasn’t about money, I’m not sure she’ll ever come back to the franchise.

Shes deserves to be paid her worth honestly . If it was a male celebrity it would be different . Like Britney she was huge back in her hay day but she left at her peak because she was over Hollywood. They would have paid a male counter part. Shes a seasoned talented star . The screen and camera love Neve.  The offer was probably a slap in the face . I am glad she said no thanks . They will pay her . Yet will she take the money. I dunno . I almost want to believe shes in this movie but shes not . Craven made it campy and realistic . He loved her . Sorry this new trailer just looks ridiculous . Soon its ghost face takes Paris . Neve is like Jamie lee Curtis. Sorry Its a pass on this for me . Yet i am sure it will have success. Scream five I wanted more Neve and Courtney.  The new characters do nothing for me . I am like kill them all off. Maybe have Neve kill them all. 

Edited by Steve W
  • Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block