Is the “Manic” Britney clip posted by TMZ played in reverse?

I stumbled upon somebody else noticing that when the clip that TMZ posted is played in reverse, you can understand what Britney is saying:

Did TMZ knowingly reverse the clip or were they sent it from somebody else or are we just imagining things lol 

I do think when it’s reversed you can hear “it’s Britney Spears” and then Britney say “I’m trying to get away”

If this is a reversed clip I really hope TMZ did not deliberately do so to try and make Britney seem “manic” 

thoughts?

could just be my imagination idk :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

Edited by godneyjspears
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

No. And it doesn’t have to be in reserve to expose TMZ. There was nothing wrong with the original video other than the garbage TMZ spun after the fact.

She was being filmed against her wishes (the person filming is EVIL) and she covers her face. How much more normal can one behave?

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block