What TMZ reported is inaccurate. Exhale needs to immediately add context to the thread title.

15 minutes ago, easy said:

so you think you heard an accent and "unidentifiable words" and that's enough to qualify it as "speaking nonsensically" ? that's your opinion, not fact. and your opinion was shaped by the rest of the way the article was written. there is no proof of anything written in the article, besides the fact that she was at a restaurant. if you had read the article that frames this as "britney leaves a restaurant after patrons refuse to stop filming her" would your opinion have changed? possibly. that's why the WAY information is presented is very very important.

Yes, that is just my opinion and I can't be sure what's going on in the video. Of course we're influenced by the way it's way reported, which is why I agreed that it shouldn't have been reported as it was, especially as the headline. How it's framed makes all the difference in how we interpret it, however which interpretation is actually more accurate is really impossible to say since we don't know what's true. All we know is what we can see, which is Britney upset at being recorded and hiding her face, but I was only pointing out that it wasn't that part of the video that caused TMZ to report the story the way they did.  Whether what their source told them about what was going on was true, of course there is no way for us to know, but they were referring to the speaking, etc, that came before she lifted the menu, however you might interpret that.

• Like 1

I think there is a sense of responsibility anyone reporting on the issue should assume.  :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

Copy and pasting a TMZ article as a headline on this forum is really disrespectful to Britney. Instead of pointing fingers we should all just do better :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Edited by Rob_
  • Love 1
  • Like 5
15 minutes ago, leviathan said:

what? I need to rewatch that video cause apparently I missed a lot of it.

8 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

That must been some "deleted scene" :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Literally just the first few seconds after the video pans up from the plate of pasta, or the first few seconds when it repeats again. How you interpret it is up to you. I am not trying to say it should be interpreted any specific way, only pointing out the part of the video that TMZ was using to justify their story (right or wrong, which either way they should not have reported as they did), which was nothing to do with holding up the menu. 

Edited by britneyfirst
2 hours ago, hello70 said:

Is this what we’re fighting over? None of us know if what TMZ is reported is accurate or not. None of us were there. Hence the word “allegedly” and hence all of us speculating with opinions. It’s so annoying watching all of us try to dictate each others words in a fan forum or lash out at mods when they don’t write everything as exactly you would have 😭

Rami Malek Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Exactly. I’ve started typing messages in like 4 threads and decided to hold back. This place is becoming an utter loony bin. I’ve been tolerant as I can handle for a while but soon I’m am more and more frequently finding myself to be an outcast here. Everyone gets so butt hurt over everthing. I read the thread title, got nervous, watched the video, and now I see there simply isn’t enough context. All these mod edits and bull**** tags do absolutely nothing. The conversation is the same regardless. That IS what TMZ reported.  Are they trash? Yep. But did they report it? Yep. That’s why the thread was titled what it was. 

6 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Because you insult other members all the time with namecalling etc. 

Not only that he's been on a smear campaign against this website, forum and its owner.

It's pretty vile the way he talks about this place yet logs in all the time like he's forced to be here.

It's a shame he thought he could turn this place into a dictatorship and insult, drag below the belt and attack so many in here.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
On 1/15/2023 at 3:18 AM, Slayer said:

"Unban me now"

On 1/15/2023 at 3:26 AM, Slayer said:

"we get silenced and ignored."

"Why on earth are people like myself who support Britney silenced and banned from threads?!"

On 1/15/2023 at 3:39 AM, Slayer said:

"It blows my mind that i'm banned from threads for defending Britney"

On 1/15/2023 at 4:13 AM, Slayer said:

"I was not alone"

On 1/15/2023 at 4:30 AM, Slayer said:

"Was I banned because I hurt your ego? You only remove people from threads when they call you out"

What an interesting turn of events, @Slayer the original dictator complains about being banned, silenced and ignored... How does it feel to be on the other side now? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

The funniest thing is the last quote. See when you do clownery, the clown comes back to bite. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Enjoy your karma and start questioning your own behavior here as an old mod. :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

You were the worst, most toxic member ever. Everyone is glad you are no longer a mod. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Peacefully :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
31 minutes ago, Rojo said:

What an interesting turn of events, @Slayer the original dictator complains about being banned, silenced and ignored... How does it feel to be on the other side now? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

The funniest thing is the last quote. See when you do clownery, the clown comes back to bite. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Enjoy your karma and start questioning your own behavior here as an old mod. :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

You were the worst, most toxic member ever. Everyone is glad you are no longer a mod. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Who even are you? I didn’t even know you existed until this moment :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

I’m sorry about your obsession with someone who doesn’t even know you exist. Feel better soon!

• Haha 1
56 minutes ago, Rojo said:

:queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Love 3
On 1/15/2023 at 3:30 AM, Slayer said:

Also respectfully respond to the op and the numerous users asking for their concerns to be addressed and not ignored.

You came in, said this and dipped and failed to actually address the actual concerns. Something me and the other mods are all too familiar with.

Again, why am I banned for defending Britney but those who call Britney crazy can stay in threads? Was I banned because I hurt your ego? You only remove people from threads when they call you out, never when it happens to any other mod or hate towards Britney.

Please realise, no one. Not even the owner of this site wants you here thats why he doesnt care or help you.

Hell you jumped into this thread just to support yourself and use the conversation for your own plight. Give it a rest. No one cares if youre being wronged youre not constructive or helpful to this community...which is what it is, a community and you are pushing yourself out all by yourself.

Youre also not nice so why would he unban you if you could read your winging objectively youd see how intollerable you are and absolutely everyone supports jordans decision. That means somethint. That shows something youre not getting. Read the room. 

Reflect on that.

Change your attitude or go home. All you do is pick on absolutely everyone wne whinge all day and then blame it on others.

You think oh poor me but not once have you ever apologised for at the very least how you made someone feel or considered that maybe you did genuinely burn so many bridges that now its all come back to bite you and everyone is treating you as you treated them, i actually think to some degree still more polite than you were to us. If you cant even respect others feelings why should we grant it to you when youve never shown an ounce of personal reflection.

You used to be a nice person idk what happened but your reign of terror is over and no longer at your disposal.

Respectfully go home and do something else. Bye Bye Goodbye GIF by Mickey Mouse

Edited by MysticWomaney
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Slayer said:

Who even are you? I didn’t even know you existed until this moment :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

I’m sorry about your obsession with someone who doesn’t even know you exist. Feel better soon!

Like anybody cares who you know and don't know.

You think that's a badge of honour, to be known by you? Obsession? Omg, the narcissism

You think people are worth less just because you dont know them?

You give Jesy Nelson a horrible reputation, girl. 

Edited by MortalMarshmallow
  • Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block