What TMZ reported is inaccurate. Exhale needs to immediately add context to the thread title.

2 minutes ago, Isla said:

I said this in the main thread! Please take note Jordan as I know BreatheHeavy is meant to be a safe space unlike TMZ. 

It is sad every single time we call this stuff out we get silenced and ignored.

Before anyone says I should DM privately, us moderators (Myself, Urbanney, Pokemon, Crazy, Roxxy, Puppy) would even message and literally receive no response. Literally while we were moderators.

I messaged Jordan over a month ago and literally nothing.

Why on earth are people like myself who support Britney silenced and banned from threads?! but people who call her crazy and in need of help are still allowed in those threads?!

Edited by Slayer
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, Slayer said:

It is sad every single time we call this stuff out we get silenced and ignored.

Before anyone says I should DM privately, us moderators (Myself, Urbanney, Pokemon, Crazy, Roxxy, Puppy) would even message and literally receive no response. Literally while we were moderators.

I messaged Jordan over a month ago and literally nothing.

Why on earth are people like myself who support Britney silenced and banned from threads?! but people who call her crazy and in need of help are still allowed in those threads?!

Seriously? What a mess.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

How topics are presented matter. We need to not contribute to Britney’s suffering and this should be a safe space. I suggest changing it to something like “TMZ presents recorded video of Britney acting normal in a restaurant alleging that she’s unwell” or at least tag the thread as rumor since no strange behavior is observed or confirmed. 

yes yes yes! people come into the thread with preconceived notions to a title that suggests britney's behavior was "manic" and there's a "video". then we see the disgusting way in which the event is framed and a video of britney literally holding a menu over her face. it causes outrage amongst those of us that actually read the article and saw it for what it is as well as the video and "concern" for those that only read the title and didn't watch the video. context always matters, and, like i said, another article, with the same information, presented it much more respectfully to britney.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, easy said:

yes yes yes! people come into the thread with preconceived notions to a title that suggests britney's behavior was "manic" and there's a "video". then we see the disgusting way in which the event is framed and a video of britney literally holding a menu over her face. it causes outrage amongst those of us that actually read the article and saw it for what it is as well as the video and "concern" for those that only read the title and didn't watch the video. context always matters, and, like i said, another article, with the same information, presented it much more respectfully to britney.

That’s literally what I thought when I came into the thread this afternoon… that something actually happened. Come to find out that in the video Britney just hid her face with the restaurant menu because she was getting harassed by patrons of the restaurant. Clickbait at its finest but many are running with the narrative all over the media. We need to be better and not feed into that narrative. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Is this what we’re fighting over? None of us know if what TMZ is reported is accurate or not. None of us were there. Hence the word “allegedly” and hence all of us speculating with opinions. It’s so annoying watching all of us try to dictate each others words in a fan forum or lash out at mods when they don’t write everything as exactly you would have 😭

Rami Malek Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block