Selena back on Instagram

12 minutes ago, Mr. AmericanDream said:

Girl get your *** the **** up outta here with this ****. Go take that mess to a Selena forum if you're that pressed.Lady Gaga Reaction GIF by Jimmy Kimmel Live

Why if Britney can go on and on about it why can’t she defend herself. Selena has been nothing but supportive of Britney every time she has spoken about her. 

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, tobstar73 said:

Why if Britney can go on and on about it why can’t she defend herself. Selena has been nothing but supportive of Britney every time she has spoken about her. 

We don’t know the details on what’s going on with them so it’s unfair to blame Britney and act like she’s doing what she’s doing for no reason! 

• Like 8
6 hours ago, Emil87 said:

She won’t snap back because Ms Selena comes off a fake a$& b^#%#, tbh. For her to not mention her kidney doner in her doc, and then responding to the backlash with “sorry I didn’t mention everyone I know”, tells me all I need to know about her as a person. Petty and ungrateful af. But you keep on defending her sweet, victim, woe is me act. I ain’t buying it.:selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

You think watching a documentary and having a Birds Eye view of their social media means you know even a fraction of a percent about a person’s true heart, intention, and overall character? You’re a rando on the internet with no view of the inside. Stop judging someone’s character from behind a computer screen. Unless you’re not a human, you probably have just as much or even more to work on yourself. And I don’t give two💩 about Selena the celebrity.  

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block