Jessie J Announces Pregnancy, Shares New Photos & Videos of Growing Bump One Year After She Suffered a Miscarriage

Zach F

Jessie J is pregnant!

The 34-year-old "Domino" pop star took to social media to share the very exciting news on Friday (January 6) in a video that opened with her positive pregnancy test.

Her baby news comes just over a year after Jessie sadly announced that she suffered a miscarriage.

"I am so happy and terrified to finally share this," she wrote alongside the video on Instagram. "Please be gentle with me."

She continued, "Honestly, ya girl just wants to ugly cry in public in a catsuit eating a chocolate covered pickle with no questions asked."

• Love 1

i wish her well. i used to love her but went off her after Sweet Talker in 2014. But i read her book she released years ago and i know shes had health issues since she was a kid and even then said she knows having kids would be a challenge for her. so i wish her well and hope it goes well this time 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block