Britney is reportedly 'very nervous and panicking' over ex Kevin Federline's tell-all book

Is anyone REALLY interested in buying K-flop book? Like seriously? :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

I know there's an audience for everthing in this world but his name is not even that known. Most likely the book's title will say "Kevin Federline (Britney Spears' former husband)..." :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

I hope Britney sues them all for defamation at the end of the day :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Like 2

I'm sure she is, because any personal details will be embarrassing or perhaps untrue or exaggerated. But it will make Kevin look bad. No matter what he says about Britney, he will always look worse. Literally nobody likes him. It's disgusting all the money he's received from Britney and he still wants to benefit from her? I hope her sons never stoop to his level.

Britney will still come out on top. She will always get the final word. She can tell her side of the story if she wants to.

• Like 1

Regardless of this news being true (I doubt it, though of course she must be fuming at the idea of KF and Jamie doing a bull**** book to attack her), I'm sure that book will be a massive flop edited by that lame christian publishing house that published JL's book, and it will backfire just like JL's book did and just like every other attempt of painting Kevin (or Jamie) as a model parent has.

They thought putting Jayden on that documentary would benefit Kevin's image, and it did not. They were sure releasing those videos of Britney reprimanding her kids would damage her image, and it definitely did not. Let them try with that book. I feel bad for B because it will definitely hurt her personally, but I'm quite convinced her public image won't suffer that much and they are the ones who will be critisized, again.

In terms of Britney's book, I'm dying for it to come out but I'm actually quite happy she's taking her time. I don't think it's something that should be rushed, at all.

• Love 2
18 hours ago, Steve W said:

They all just use her fame to make money . The gravy train is going. He’s  an attention seeker . He’s also a slim ball narcissist. I kinda hope he chokes on a little Debbie cake . I know that mean . Yet he’s  never been a nice guy. He does not work. Has zero talent. Its sad he’s manipulative in regards to alienating her from his boys. I never like him. They are all in this together. All of them. Its honestly sad to see them all gang up on her. Everyone knows they were drugging her . They could not handle her cutting them all off. Sad thing is she was always kind and provided for all those leeches. Tmz, her parents and siblings, her manager, her ex husband. Lou and robin and I am sure many more just wanted to take her down. The money which is 100’s of millions is missing. Its someplace folks and I pray it’s discovered. Yet lawyer, doctors and judges along with other corrupt folks are making this a web of hell. The world works for corrupt evil. Its awful. They are all lazy shady scum . I wish they all would pay. Anyone who thinks this was not a set up needs to get their head out of their ***. Yet get a straw and suck you own **** if you do. Sorry I try kindness . Yet her abuse angers me. 

I like it when you get mean :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block