What's the closest contact you've had with Britney? Virtual/In Person - How was it?

the POM show in Vegas, I was in the general section basically at front row, well, there was only a very short girl in front of me lol 

DON'T TURN ON THE VOLUME if you appreciate your ears 

Other than that, we share the same time zone lol and ironically, we're the closest when she's in LA then when she visits Mexico, because she usually goes to the opposite extreme of my country. Except for maybe when she's been in Baja California (and I still believe I'm closest to LA than Cabo) 

• Love 2

I met her in Sweden 2018, we she was here during the Piece Of Me Tour. The Meet'nGreet was nice, super cute but SUPER short... We said "Hi", took a picture and then when I walked out I turned around and said "Have a great show now", and she smiled and said "Thank you".

• Love 7

I saw her for circus tour and then went to the first taping of X factor in Austin. I gotta say the energy in the room was ELECTRIC when she walked in for XF. Like the place wasn’t even that big but the screams from everyone when she walked in were glass shattering, I swear it felt like she brought a whole other dimension with her to the room. It was super powerful. Then once it got quiet, my drunk 18 year old self yelled (Brit you’re *se*xy!) and she turned and laughed :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree::yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Edited by Aymama
  • Love 4
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1

I'm from Poland and I saw her when she was in Warsaw for her lingerie promo. She stand in front for me for a while when she was signing autographs. I remember she was sooo beautiful (and she still is). I took a picture with my phone, but i don't know why my link doesn't upload Picture    :( 

Edit: I think now it will work (I know very,very,very poor quality of picture, I have poor phone with poor camera, it looks like taking picture with calculator)

https://ibb.co/JkFV53M

Edited by Instant Deja Vu
upload picture
  • Love 5

When she was new she did an autograph signing at a store here in Toronto called "The Bay". I was 16 and dragged my godmothers daughter with me who was 11 at the time and we waited for 3 hours.  Finally we got our autographs on our Baby One More Time singles and I just thought to myself, wow she's perfect.  

She said hi to us and I was able to muster up some gibberish, making a fool of myself.  I loved her since the beginning, and remember doing the baby dance with my friends on the streets late at night.  

My other interaction was in 2009 Circus tour.  We had ringside seats and I'm telling you, when she came over to my area and hair flipped I felt Britney sweat lol.  At least I imagined it that way.  Best night of my life.  My bestie and I went nuts when Get Naked came on.  The things I'd do to re-live that evening! 

• Love 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block