Rumored RCA new release coming out on Jan 6th

21 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I understand that fans may not like it, as a song they'll listen to, but the fans should stop looking at it like that and start looking at it with pride instead.

Yes, her image and her music are products, but they're not any products. I mean, with this, it shows that Toxic has become so iconic that is now being mashed up with an Elvis song, when will your faves? 

Besides, the mashup is even more meaningful in this case, not only because of the revolution that Britney caused in Las Vegas in modern times, despite all the implications of the conservatorship, but also because  Toxic, the song in itself, was inspired not only by the Bollywood sounds but also from the music used in movies like the ones Elvis starred, so it's like everything coming full circle. 

If any other fanbase kept getting stuff like this from their faves even when they're in a hiatus or retired, they would just blindly and happily support whatever they get, even if it's a mashup or a remix, or yet another variant of the same perfume, but here we are, traumatized, doubting everything, and just complaining and trying to sabotage whatever they put out, as if we were in a position to reject anything at this point or as if we were getting a lot of things from Britney lately. 

It's ironic that people that "worry" about her social media care so much about "what the GP is gonna think of her" but then don't give a **** about whether that same GP forgets about her in the music territory or not (or that Britney still needs to get money from somewhere to keep up with her lifestyle now that she's virtually retired). 

Also, if I'm not mistaken, the director said the full version of this has existed since the movie was done, so it's not like they're just pulling it out of thin air now, but it's been done years ago. It could've been released just as part of the movie soundtrack, yet if this is true and it's getting its own release, it means it's more special than the other tracks. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

This mashup is a homage to both Elvis and Britney Spears, from an Elvis movie. They didn't have any need to do it, yet they did it, with Britney out of all artists. As fans we should be thankful and proud, at least that's how I look at it. 

yes, but just like her perfumes (which I’m sure she doesn’t even know what they smell like) - this has zero input from her… same with HMC, she didn’t even meet Elton in person… sorry I get your point I really do, but it feels cheap and disrespectful.

where is the passion? they’ll just grab the vocals make the song and grab whatever leftover image they have and boom… not to mention Elvis is dead and can’t approve this.

I want involvement from her and the other artists or i’d rather have nothing.

I don’t mind getting nothing tbh, unless there’s passion.

It’s been too long since we’ve got something that was well thought out, properly mixed - and something with HER input not just her name; I’m tired of her name being used.

I want her artistry not just her name. Yes she’s in no position to offer her artistry at the moment… so I’ll wait. And if it never comes then that’s ok too.

same with that monopoly… its just been TOO long getting manufactured BS.

but yes I get your point.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, leviathan said:

the milking never stops. It’s so off putting tbh, like we get she’s a product but damn… like have some respect.

I dunno… some releases are so off putting like the whole perfume things, like they don’t even try anymore.

licenses everywhere.

How is it milking since Britney now benefits from it too?

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, leviathan said:

milking her name… once again. even if it’s for her own gain. i’m sick of all the recycling and re-releases and cheap school projects with her name attached.

Daddy Chill GIF - Daddy Chill Dad - Discover & Share GIFs

You gayz have waited for 6 years to get a new release. Wait a bit more. Its not THAT hard you crybabies are making it out to be. Loordd, this is literally a contract thing.

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Daddy Chill GIF - Daddy Chill Dad - Discover & Share GIFs

You gayz have waited for 6 years to get a new release. Wait a bit more. Its not THAT hard you crybabies are making it out to be. Loordd, this is literally a contract thing.

they can keep it tbh. not being dramatic; we just don’t need anymore cash grabs.

but hey, enjoy it babe, don’t mind me.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, leviathan said:

yeah, I know. I just miss her creativity and her input; it’s been since blackout that we have not had something coming directly from her creative mind.

this is what I’m craving. her mind.

Glory was her thing, mostly. ****ed up singles because-RCA but the album vision and sound were hers. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

Edited by Neydelinska Spearsi
  • Love 1
56 minutes ago, leviathan said:

milking her name… once again. even if it’s for her own gain. i’m sick of all the recycling and re-releases and cheap school projects with her name attached.

Well...maybe it's their way of keeping their signed act, in which they invested millions, profitable?

I mean, Britney still has legally to release music under her current label. 

I can't blame her label for keeping or trying to keep their signed artist relevant. If anything, fans were the first to complain her label doesn't promote her and when they do, it's milking.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Midnights said:

Well...maybe it's their way of keeping their signed act, in which they invested millions, profitable?

I can't blame her label for keeping or trying to keep their signed artist relevant. If anything, fans were the first to complain her label doesn't promote her and when they do, it's milking.

it’s not that serious, don’t put me in a box. you know what I mean… and yes I understand.

I don’t have to support everything she or her label does.

Toxic??? Give us a Gimme More x Elvis and that will be epic!

Britney recreating the infamous:

"If you are looking for trouble, you came to the right place!

If you are looking for trouble, look right into my face!"

:letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn: 

A fan can dream lol

Edited by J45x
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, Midnights said:

You're the only one who gets it. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block