Why do so many fans not trust Sam? Britney trusts him and so should you

If my mother was dating an abusive man, I wouldn’t just like him simply because my mother was too blind to see the abuse going on…

With that said we shouldn’t be blind and just accept what Britney supposedly wants.

this woman was abused for 13 years and drugged out of her mind in that facility to the point that she wasn’t even present at her own wedding.

it’s not far fetched to believe britney may not know what is best for her and that’s ok who would after they been forced to be a child for years.

Everything involving Sam is Murky at best! Maybe he’s a great guy but he’s not doing a great job at squashing the rumors he just incriminates himself even more…

Edited by 3IsACharm33
  • Love 6
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

I do sometimes feel sorry for him in the fact that nobody really knows anything concrete about whatever is going on in Britney's life. I feel like he's just trying to get on with his life and it looks so embarrassing when Britney fans are all up in his comments harassing him 

Like I'm a Britney fan but pls don't lump me in with them Sam :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
Just now, Helicopterney said:

I do sometimes feel sorry for him in the fact that nobody really knows anything concrete about whatever is going on in Britney's life. I feel like he's just trying to get on with his life and it looks so embarrassing when Britney fans are all up in his comments harassing him 

Like I'm a Britney fan but pls don't lump me in with them Sam :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Same. I love Sam and think he’s great :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Persona said:

I don’t fully trust him because I don’t know him personally. However, Britney is free and is free to make her own decisions. Or mistakes. Nothing I can do about that, even if I wanted to, so I don’t stress too much about it. I’m going to wait out this conspiracy madness. 

I completely agree.

We can't control or protect Britney from things like this. She's supposed to just handle it herself rather than us starting problems based off the very little information that they're even willing to give us, even Britney withholds so much from us because she's a private person. I don't trust Sam 100% but I just expect Britney to be able to handle whatever comes her way. 

Celebrities are their own people. We never know what they're truly going through and we don't have to know. Britney ain't any different from the rest of them, why would I bother analyzing everyone around her like I'm her conservator? 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Hahaha what? What is this post? Are we in a cult or is this a glitch in the matrix?

First, I don't hate him nor do I trust him. He is a stranger for god sakes, NOBODY knows him!! Are we 12? Do we have to suspend any critical thinking? I don't even "trust" Britney. I have no clue who she is truly or what happens in her life. I liked her old public persona and what I assume was her real self, but what the heck do I know about what she truly is about, especially now. 

I am not about hate and I withhold myself from making many negative comments about him, I dislike fans who troll him or constantly albash him, but I don't know either of these people, why should I trust? I keep a respectful silence and a distance. 

Edited by Bigno
  • Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
Just now, Bigno said:

Hahaha what? What is this post? Are we in a cult or is this a glitch in the matrix?

First, I don't hate him nor do I trust him. He is a stranger for god sakes, NOBODY knows him!! Are we 12? Do we have to suspend any critical thinking? I don't even "trust" Britney. I have no clue who she is truly or what happens in her life. I liked her old public persona and what I assume was her real self, but what the heck do I know about what she truly is about, especially now. 

I am not about hate and I withhold myself from making many negative comments about him, but I don't know either of these people, why should I trust? 

It’s just a question. It’s not the deep. 

Surely you see the amount of hate Sam receives on here. I don’t know him but I do trust him and I do also trust Britney. We have to trust her and let her make her own decisions. She clearly loves and trusts Sam. She married him.

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Surely you see the amount of hate Sam receives on here. I don’t know him but I do trust him and I do also trust Britney. We have to trust her and let her make her own decisions. She clearly loves and trusts Sam. She married him.

This!

I was actually coming back here to say that whether people like him or not, the whole reason everybody wanted #FreeBritney was for her to make her own decisions and stop being treated like a child. So why do some fans still think it's their place to tell her she can't be with someone? 

Some need to realise they're trying to control what she does and it makes them just as bad as her handlers were.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Helicopterney said:

This!

I was actually coming back here to say that whether people like him or not, the whole reason everybody wanted #FreeBritney was for her to make her own decisions and stop being treated like a child. So why do some fans still think it's their place to tell her she can't be with someone? 

Some need to realise they're trying to control what she does and it makes them just as bad as her handlers were.

Amen! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

I think we are talking about two different types of trust. I mean the trust you have in a close friend. I don't have to trust her to give her credit. I give her the credit any human being deserves regarding her deserving to be left alone to make her choices, but it is not like she needs it from me. I, personally, do not feel close as in a relationship. I am not her sister or mother and I have no right to say she is in the wrong or right and I agree with you that people hating on Sam are a bit extreme. I don't trust him cause what I have from him is a public profile, not the real deal, but that doesn't give me the right to bash him. Again, how could I know If he is the best man or the opposite? That was my point.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
28 minutes ago, Bigno said:

I think we are talking about two different types of trust. I mean the trust you have in a close friend. I don't have to trust her to give her credit. I give her the credit any human being deserves regarding her deserving to be left alone to make her choices, but it is not like she needs it from me. I, personally, do not feel close as in a relationship. I am not her sister or mother and I have no right to say she is in the wrong or right and I agree with you that people hating on Sam are a bit extreme. I don't trust him cause what I have from him is a public profile, not the real deal, but that doesn't give me the right to bash him. Again, how could I know If he is the best man or the opposite? That was my point.

I understand. We are entitled to feel however we want and think differently. Some could also say that I don’t know Sam to be saying what I’m saying. I just feel that this fan base always chooses to focus on the negative before spreading positivity. He is literally a huge improvement from Kevin and Sam seems to be very proud of working and holding his own. He’s also incredibly handsome and fit. I don’t see the issue with him but that’s just me :)

• Super Mods
Just now, The Greatest Show said:

Britney also trusted Kevin... :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

I see what you’re saying but Sam has literally been there for her through everything. He’s been very protective and has openly spoken negatively about Jamie Spears. He’s been a huge support for Britney and I don’t like that some tend to forget this. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

britney is a grown *** FREE woman capable of making her own choices. we don't have to agree with them, but people don't realize making excuses and questioning her judgement is infantilizing her and playing into team con's "susceptible to undue influences" bull****. i understand the questioning of sam, he's right when he says fans are being protective and i like that he gets that despite it not being our place because we DON'T know her. but since britney gained her freedom she could have easily kicked sam to the curb if he was so bad. instead she married him, knowing her experience with marriage before. she still chose, as a free woman, to marry him. that speaks volumes. 

Edited by easy
  • Love 1
  • Like 8
  • Super Mods
48 minutes ago, Kletus said:

Because nobody on this site actually cares about Britney. Everyone is here for the drama. They will start fights with anyone and everyone pretending they’re doing it for Britney when in reality they’re insane and can’t be trusted. I wouldn’t trust a single user on this site.

And I Oop Whatcha Say GIF by Jasmine Masters

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
51 minutes ago, easy said:

britney is a grown *** FREE woman capable of making her own choices. we don't have to agree with them, but people don't realize making excuses and questioning her judgement is infantilizing her and playing into team con's "susceptible to undue influences" bull****. i understand the questioning of sam, he's right when he says fans are being protective and i like that he gets that despite it not being our place because we DON'T know her. but since britney gained her freedom she could have easily kicked sam to the curb if he was so bad. instead she married him, knowing her experience with marriage before. she still chose, as a free woman, to marry him. that speaks volumes. 

All of this. As fans we should trust Britney enough to know that she knows what’s good for her or not.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block