Perez blames Rosengart.

21 minutes ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

Omg I will be watching that Netflix Meg and Harry special on my ride back home tomorrow. I am ready to learn 

Here’s a recent DM article of how they pick the smallest thing to criticize Harry n Meg. The comments are usually horrible but even loyalists to the royal family was like “okay DailyMail this is ridiculous”

65702541-0-image-a-56_1671366781084.jpg
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

In a photo featured in the six-part series, Cards Against Humanity can be seen on the floor next to the...

I haven't finished their show yet but I’m taking time off from work, so I’ll be binging. 

4 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Anything else? 

Plenty and you know it.

4 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Do you have a spare kitchen sink while you're at it?

When news / reports / rumors etc come out, literally hundreds of thousands of people turn to BH to stay in the loop, to connect together and decipher their thoughts on something. I don't like these kinds of topics either, but pretending it don't exist is never something I have done. There were a lot of days when I got ROASTED for speaking out against the conservatorship and her family. I stuck to my guns because I have always felt that it was important that BreatheHeavy is a place for fans to come to see the greater picture, even if we don't like the person painting it. 

To all fans, critically think and ask yourself if something actually makes sense or seems true. If it doesn't, speak out against it. Slam it. But don't look the other way and pretend it doesn't exist. 

And for the record, I don't agree with Perez. Rosengart helped free Britney, keep her from having to give a deposition at her father's request, and defends Britney from her dad's relentless bullying tactics.

For me, quite frankly, this excuse doesn't cut it :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

If you're refusing to see how dangerous this is, just wow. I really don't have anything more to say to you as it is clear you're fine for this narrative to be pushed here or at least for his extremely harmful narrative to be heard by more people by allowing it to be posted here.

• Love 7
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

At first I was real worried. He made it seem like she was sick sick. Now he’s alluding to mental health. Make up your mind.

Also I think it’s no secret she’s struggling, do you blame her? I wish she’d get off Instagram and take care of herself.

Edited by Arianna
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Anything else? Do you have a spare kitchen sink while you're at it?

When news / reports / rumors etc come out, literally hundreds of thousands of people turn to BH to stay in the loop, to connect together and decipher their thoughts on something. I don't like these kinds of topics either, but pretending it doesn't exist is never something I have done. There were a lot of days when I got ROASTED for speaking out against the conservatorship and her family. I stuck to my guns because I have always felt that it was important that BreatheHeavy is a place for fans to come to see the greater picture, even if we don't like the person painting it. 

To all fans, critically think and ask yourself if something actually makes sense or seems true. If it doesn't, speak out against it. Slam it. But don't look the other way and pretend it doesn't exist. 

And for the record, I don't agree with Perez. Rosengart helped free Britney, keep her from having to give a deposition at her father's request, and defends Britney from her dad's relentless bullying tactics.

So then out a huge disclaimer at the top of each and also include this whole perception of what B Anon actually is. But let’s all get something straight, you questioning the conservatorship after being threatened directly by Jamie is nowhere the same thing as these conspiracies coming out now. Exhale deserves its flowers and merit and I don’t want you to watch all validity crumble for the sake of debate. I do think britney is free, and court documents prove this as well. We know Britney’s going through a tough time and I don’t see why we should question whether thats speaking of how much support she has around her, etc. She is figuring it out 

• Love 4
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, PaMisMuchachas said:

At the end of the day, Britney is married. Let her husband to take care of her. She's not alone. Her husband knows more about her lawyers than we or Pigrez do. 

Britney should just stream ya Llegué  she will win her court battle 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I say this with respect, so please do not take this as an attack, but allowing the space to be filled with conspiracies or platforming people who have activity tried to sabotage Britney isn't something that should be entertained. At all.

Conspiracies doesn't think critically, which is how it spread so fast and far. It's not equal to fact, and of all people should be able to recognise that the press and media played a huge role in villifying Britney's health, and allowing herself to be weaponised against her.

You were more than willing to take down information when those who benefitted from the conservatorship told you to, despite the information available, but somehow, conspiracy theory that essentially want Britney to answer every basic question about herself while she's healing is a bridge too far to remove?

Right now, you have a choice: take a stand on the website you created, or allow your platform to be used in this way.

I couldn't have said it better, thank you! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 5

This is so rich. Attacking the lawyer who has done more for her in only 2 years than anyone else in the legal system after a decade. But Rosengart is the money leech. 

“People close to her claim that OTHER people close to her do not have her best interests at heart.” Misdirection at its banal finest. Accuse the accusers of doing the same thing they’re accusing you of.

• Love 8
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.