Are You Concerned?

Are You Concerned?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's understandable that you are concerned with all the conspiracies suddenly popping up here and there.
And I hope you don't get offended at people telling you 'you don't know her so don't nose your way in' type of comments.

Caring and being concerned is one thing,
assuming someone is not ok or in danger because of instagram/tiktok and overthinking is different.

I may be a bit curious if anything is going on, but I wouldn't jump to conclusions.

• Love 1

I’m not concerned about Britney as she is. She is recovering from an extremely traumatic and abusive situation and it was always going to be a bumpy road. She’s a strong woman and will get through it with a little help from those she loves and trusts. 

I am concerned about these bat**** conspiracy theorists and the smear campaign being ran by Team Con.

• Love 3

honest opinion? FreeBritney helped a lot to empower her to get free.

however if she didnt really want to get out, she would still be in the cship. she has powerful friends that could ve helped her anytime she wanted so i believe to a certain degree, it was always up to her.

now , whatever is going on, is still up to her. She has sold millions shes seen the world shes vulnerable and humble and crazy (not in a mental way) and we love her for that but shes 40 now and she has seen things and know things and she definitely is not stupid.

fans need to stop projecting their insecurities on b like her father did. its really up to her at this point and we can only give her love.

i really hope things will get better little by little but stop please stop being delusional demanding her to go live YOU HAVE NO F RIGHT.

some "protectors of truth" are taking it too far and its time to get a f life cause britnactivisim is not a job, its becoming more and more of a mental illness in the pop community.

love you b

• Love 1

i’m concerned but for literally none of the reasons these conspiracists are saying. i’m concerned because i think ANYBODY would be in a really raw and vulnerable place after what Britney has endured. I’m also concerned bc I don’t think it will be a quick healing journey at all, and what we see from what Britney chooses to show us kind of confirms that she isn’t making progress in her healing just simply from her constant, almost obsessive repetitive way of communication and processing. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, G-unit said:

I genuinely believe it’s delusion from people who expected her to go back to being the Britney we grew up with, rather than being a woman with significant trauma who does things that those people just refuse to accept as being who she is now.

I'm sort of guilty of this. I mean, I didn't expect 1999ney to reappear all of a sudden or anything. But I did sort of think 2003/2004ney might gradually come back over the last few months. I thought maybe the swagger and confidence and passion might return, but seems like there's only anger :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

I can understand why she's angry and I would be too, but as someone wise once said: 

Fear is the path to the dark side … fear leads to anger … anger leads to hate … hate leads to suffering.

I expected a bit more light and happiness from her after freedom. Hopefully this is coming..  :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

Anyone who isn't concerned, good for you, but there's nothing wrong with fans worrying about their idol. Just because I don't know her personally I still give a damn. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block