Are You Concerned?

Are You Concerned?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

We should concerned that there’s been no justice for Britney!

Yes… I agree 100%, I don’t care if Britney goes off the rails or whatever, she is a grown woman and if she makes that choice whatever I’ll be just watching lol but I am concerned that so far no Justice has been served, her legal team is quite a let down :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: we need Johnny Depp’s lawyer

I'm concerned because she's been through trauma, but everything else is just speculation. We really just don't know a lot of things. Here are my thoughts:

Do I think she's dead? No. Even if we can't confirm when photos/videos of her were taken, she just recorded a song with Elton John. Can't do that if you're dead.

Do I think she's 100% free? Mostly, yes. While both the conservatorship of the person and c-ship of the estate have been dissolved (thank you @easy for the correction!), there is still a care plan in place. We don't know what the care plan entails, but I trust that Rosengart would protect her from anything that isn't in her best interest.

Do I trust Sam? I'm 50/50. It's shady that Jamie approved him, and it's shady that he said she was fine when she was forced into that facility. On the other hand, Britney has proven she's smart enough to know who's on her side and who isn't. She knew her lawyer, doctors, bodyguards, management, etc. were all bad news, yet she seems to love and trust Sam. I'm inclined to trust her instinct.  

Do I think she's in control of her socials? Probably. Vicki, Sam, and Rosengart have all said she is. I'm on the fence about Sam and Vicki, but I trust Rosengart. If it turns out that Rosengart doesn't have good intentions, I'd reconsider my stance. But I have no reason to believe Rosengart is anything but supportive, so I believe he was telling the truth about her socials.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block