S&M - 2nd verse AI Britney

KrisJ

Honestly this is very close for a fan made stuff. 

With professional work put into it I guess it will be soon possible to emulate the voice as the exact same... Thank god it will ever be the same because it will lacks her soul. But it might be enough to fool the GP... :nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

I think it's all very very scary. Just think about it: fake IA candids, then sure fake IA photoshoots, now fake IA voice, the face swap tech for videos... thank god she's out of the c-ship because I'm sure these crazy people would have used that kind of stuff to milk her without her involved... 

But even outside of Britney's world, I think it's scary to think what people could do with that kind of IA stuff... 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

There was even a show in Korea where they featured many ai programs in development, and one of them was real singer competing with the ai version of themselves. And honestly it was absolutely uncanny. They recreated late famous singers that have been gone for decades and made them sing current hit songs. They say they are developing it more so that it doesn't get used in criminal activity.

Honestly this version is not the best but some parts are passable. But Britney has such a unique and diverse voice and technique I doubt that it could get her voice 100%. (The singers featured on the show had a rather steady technique while singing)

That was fun tho.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block